What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kentucky/Ohio Valley growers...

psychoactive

local stuff

local stuff

soooooooooooo !

i realize this thread got started a while ago but. . . . . . continuing recent trends. . . i thought i would pop in here and wave my freakflag. . . see if there are any friends. . . . .

i have been spending most of my time at another forum . . . and just got a link to this one from a friend there. he and i were initially talking strains and dumpster started the whole local/regional conversation that initially got us talking directly to one another, and about everything else under the sun . . .. errrrrrrrrrrrr i mean lightbulb. . .. . :)

anyways. . . . greenfriend. . . i was a tiffin/gamertsfelder guy ! wonder if we spent time there together ?

i just wanted to get in and contribute to any local strain conversation. i forget who posted what earlier. . . . . . just a few things. . . .

i do not think california produces the most cannabis, nor does kentucky. i saw a multiple hour special just a few years ago regarding the DEA and how they were comming to view cannabis gardeners "a little bit" differently than all the other people involved with different drugs. . . (coke, meth, smack, etc.)

anyways. . . indiana was commonly referred to the "Marijuana Basket of United States". i know it has been a few years since i saw that film but. . . . ohio and indiana still share THE most fertile soil in the u.s. i think that contributes. i am not positive. but there is a lot of outdoor efforts in indiana that contribute.

beyond that . . . indiana IS where bubblegum originated. 100% american genetics. i personally think that is why BOG based his strains on it.

i guess i can take a deep breath and leave it there for a minute. if anyone is interested i would love to talk shop about dumpster or meigs county.

( i just uploaded a meigs county pic to my gallery. . . .check it out if you are interested. . . )

peace.love.

B

baccas125

Im on m,y way to Watne National forest. Maybee even stopping into Athens for a drink!!! Been a long time.

psychoactive

wnf

wnf

nice !

hiking ? camping ? cycling ?

if you haven't been to 'a town' in a while then you should be suprised at some of the changes to the campus. thank goodness tony's and the pub are still around :)

peace.

G

Guest 2535

KYHomeGrown said:
finally some damn rain came, the kids are loving it!!!

No doubt, but DAMN some of these storms might rip my girls outta the ground! :)

Hey anyone got any for-real info on what Dumpster is and where it came from? I heard from a pretty well connected individual the whole story about it being a hybrid created by a horti major at OSU, but I also heard that it may be Mothers Finest. Ive smoked mothers finest, and while i can say it resembles the dum, im not 100% convinced. All this info is hearsay of course. Anyone know for sure?

No rain in Lex for two months. It's rained every time I've been to the Red in the last two weeks though. We didn't even get anything from that tropical storm, everything is going east of us. Hopefully, Dennis will help us out a bit. We could use a really good soaking, all my grass is dead. I mean the lawn...

Subversive

G

Still don't have shit on the Chi-Town cronic..... ;-) but yea i lived 3 years Ft. campbell, KY killer outdoor

G

Yeah Mr Mustard, keep seeing all these pop-up showers on the radar, but they r missing me. Have had to carry water to plants 3 times so far this year. Ironic, since I didn't think it would EVER dry out earlier this spring. Maybe we'll get some rain today...keep your fingers crossed!

G

les at jillians

les at jillians

les @ jillians tonight only! those damn blue collar tweekers there beloved in this here town!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I guess that last post of mine on this thread really pissed of the Creator! Tons of rain fell just today, all day like a rainforest! My plants on the roof were ninety degrees to their pots!!

G

Whats up fella's. Never saw this one before. Greetings from the land of 7 days mandatory for a stem.

Be safe. Stay smart. We did the 420 this year. It was great! We want to do next year but time is limited and we want to see Queens day....

Oh the dilemma... Gotta go water something. We'll be back...

Saw someone just got pinched Convington side when their place was broken into. Alarm system notified the authorities. They found 7 plants. Guy is hit with a felony. I'm considering migrating myself... The helo's come in end of August - October...

JACKBAYBEH

Way to grow KHG!!
I had a rough start and luck has'nt been with me this year.
My fault though really. First outdoor attempt in a number of years and
it should have been planned out a whole lot better. I'm down to 5 girls.
But at least I'll have some outdoor bud to toke on this fall. (maybe)
Hope everything finishes up real nice for ya. L8R.

KYHomeGrown

im sorry to hear that jackbaybeh, but hey 5 girls is better than one or none, almost all of my ladies outside are grown from seed and have only had to pull 3 males so far!!

Latest posts

Latest posts