What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Plans for November trip to Amsterdam

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
puffa jackets,,thermals. hats,,.and gloves peeps:biggrin:
as it could be very,very cold especially at night time over there,,,,,,,
not long now,,,,,,s2

zamzia

Veteran
4 weeks and counting people!! Get those flights/buses/trains and hotels/hostels/brothels booked!!

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran

kanzzzz

Hey guys best of luck , just back not to long ago myself.

Going to ask possibly a silly question.

Anyone else notice a strange taste on the buds over there (best way I could describe it is the bud was over fed) weird metalicy taste almost kinda.

Nice selection , looked the part and smelled the part, however it all tasted like this metallicy way. Never like the bud.
We tried about 5 diffrent coffe shops and it was the same with all the dope we smoked anyway.

Sad was so glad to get back to my usuall stuff once we landed.

Genghis Kush

they had some killer Malana charas at dampkring a couple weeks ago. Nepali too. some good kosher tangie as well.

vanilla Kush was good at barneys

Pretty good super lemon haze at greenhouse, best quality I've seen from there in a while

neuroherb

I'll be passing through on my way to The Scorpions concert 20 - 26th Nov. Bound to be at GH in the red light district catching up with old friends at some point.

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
I will also be around, seconded with my chillum :)

It will fun, always amazing time hanging out with IC peeps :)

Titoon