What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Smurfs turf; When life gives you lemons....

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
Hey Wayne, good to see you still around buddy. Yep, you know me, i keep it tighter than an 18 year old. Thanks for the kind words! Wait until you see what i have in store for this winter!!! Its gonna be a show, thats for sure.

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
@organic fanatic. Thanks man. Nice to see ya here. Im sure i could get much more, but id say im happy with that yield in room from only a 10-14 day veg time and 2 gal pots.

smurfin'herb

Registered Cannabis User
Veteran
HL45- Im giving the lemons a break for a while. Im going to run a good amount of the death star this time. Along with 12 or so other kinds. Ghost train haze, papaya, dumpster, double bubble berry, illudium, afghani mango, valley ghash (two selections), triangle kush, chem d, ogkb. And possibly a few different sour bubble selections if the backup moms will hurry up and veg.

-tempa-

Just read through all this and lemon-g sounds awesome and 1.2g/w to boot ..that's a result Bro even if it is less than your personal best if the quality is there its a win win situation Bro ...and the next line up sounds awesome some fire strains man

Great work tempa

Latest posts

Latest posts