What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

10,000 watts. med grow. smoke local kush everyday.

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
just so ya'll know. i use supernatural nutrients. amazing stuff. got a package from them today. thanks for the free stuff. they do it right there. check em out guys!

gonna do a micro side by side with terraponics vs regular soiless

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

turbolaser4528

Veteran
my best advice would be to find your own shit. pop a couple hundred quality seeds. you'll find something that is super fire headies and yields good.

thanks again mate.

this op is looking pretty legit so far, im surprised that a 3 ton can cool everything, do you think a 1 ton could do 2kw, co2 burner, in a 10 x 10 effectively?

no fans blowing up from under the 1k watters?

aeroman

thanks

thanks

thanks fore the link to the air con bud, is the unit a all in one, with no outside box,

do you just plum it to the cold tap :)

can you explain thanks,

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
there is an outside unit.

turbo. the 5 ton was not that much more, but you have to remember that with an a/c more isn't always better. you don't want your a/c cycling on and off. very inefficient. check out that link http://excelair.ca they have a 2 piece mini split that can cool 3000 watts and a co2 burner with the ballasts in the room.

aeroman

hmmm i was looking to cool 6 1000 watt,s and co2 burner and ballasts, i like the stealth ones very nice, with that extra, sound absorbing, compressor box very cool , not so shure if that extra box would need to be in a vented room? would it make any heat do you know?

very nice grow mate , krustey mate krusty :)

i smoke.kush what is this http://www.heatexchanger.ca/WPC.html they say water called air con? i am thinking no outside box part, or would this be a heat exchanger? adding a lot of humidity to the room,

amazing grow man dwc?:)

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
yeah that would add humidity. you should read the first few pages of my journal. i have the stealth model. i keep the box in the room and it is virtually silent, and created no heat.

turbolaser4528

Veteran
there is an outside unit.

turbo. the 5 ton was not that much more, but you have to remember that with an a/c more isn't always better. you don't want your a/c cycling on and off. very inefficient. check out that link http://excelair.ca they have a 2 piece mini split that can cool 3000 watts and a co2 burner with the ballasts in the room.

awesome, thank you.

I wonder if one could make a regular split a/c stealth, cheaper, by themselves rather than paying for it. ill do some more research, stay safe bra

aeroman

ismoke.kush

WOW you had the sense to tell me to reed back, how cool of you, i will go reed from the start,

not many people understand we do not all have the time to reed a full 10 page + grow log, we have things to do you people, :)

tings: to do.... ? ")

so i sent them e mail no reply, what is the price of the units before i call them up sweet grow man,

do you have a plant number limit in that room ?

peace out:

do you have a winter how do you use your air con when it is not so hot if it needs to stay on all the time, is the stealth unit a inverter type (fan speeds up and slows down to keep room at set tem, or is the unit ,fan on then fan off... to keep a set temp ?

:)

Nonphixion

Great grow, very impressive work, I like it a lot.

Wouldn't it be more efficient to put some hexagon/octagon reflectors on those lights to keep most of the light going down towards the floor instead of up at the cieling?

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
the majority of the best lumens come from the sides of the bulb..not much hits the ceiling or the floor. to tell the truth with how much light the plants are absorbing, it seems kind of dark in there even when the lights are on (i.e. no light hitting the ceilings or the walls).

aeroman

did you say you use ozone? what unit do you have ? i got me a 12inc 3 tube uvonair, inline,
do you think plasterbord will hold athe smell in a room ? even at night with just a small extractor fan,

super plants man nice pheno,

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
nice looking grow man those colas are fat....is the bare bulb method treating you better than using hoods?

i only used hoods once. i was going to on this grow and do scrog, but decided against it last minute. i live the bare bulb style, the light just hits 360 degrees of plants.

thanks for the comments guys. ill get the other qs in the morning.

BigGreen

Veteran
Very nice grow
Im trying a coco vertical grow right now. Yours look great.
Kick ass grow man
BG

M

MacGyver420

checkin in; just made it through 15 pages --- LOOKING GOOD!!!

-tagged!!!

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
thanks for reading through mcgyver. means alot to me.

the harvest has began. pulled down the two smallest plants already, and they are about 4~ oz a piece. not bad. considering they were the smallest plants. i'm stoked.