Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Test Grows > Afropips Durban Poison Repro from DC's Garden Tester Grow

Thread Title Search
Visit the Weed Seed Shop for Great Genetics!
Afropips Durban Poison Repro from DC's Garden Tester Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-09-2017, 08:46 PM #21
ReikoX
Knight of the BlackSvn

ReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to allReikoX is a name known to all
You're making me jealous here, might have to start mine soon.
ReikoX is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-09-2017, 09:49 PM #22
Tangwena

Tangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud ofTangwena has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooters View Post
Okay now on to current stuff. They are still growing nicely even with the reduction in wattage.

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

View Image

I'm still busy with my outdoor harvest with the PCK x Kali China. I also have my (OE x Flo) x Zamaldelica that I moved indoors to let it finish, once those two are done I can start the other five seeds of this test!
Something wicked this way comes ha ha

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-10-2017, 03:38 AM #23
gorilla ganja

gorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of lightgorilla ganja is a glorious beacon of light
wtf. I thought I was subbed to this.

Missed some progress. They look good. Do you think number 1 is any better off than the others you transplanted? They look like they all have about the same number of branches.
#1 look's a bit taller than the rest. I'm going to guess a male.

Peace GG
gorilla ganja is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2017, 05:05 AM #24
Shooters

Shooters is just really niceShooters is just really niceShooters is just really niceShooters is just really niceShooters is just really niceShooters is just really niceShooters is just really niceShooters is just really niceShooters is just really niceShooters is just really niceShooters is just really nice
Hi GG! I hit it all at once this morning doing some catch up with harvest.

DP#01 is taller I believe because it was started in a 1gallon pot, just to test and see if it mattered to the durbans. #2 is a squat little runt but #3 & 4 I think just need some time to catch up to #1.

My grow albums: https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=436839

Ace and CBG grow 2017
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339558

Afropips Durban Poison Repro from DC's Garden Tester Grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=346238

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."
The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers
Shooters is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2017, 09:43 AM #25
baduy

baduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nicebaduy is just really nice
How come I wasn't subbed to this thread yet?
Those plants look great and healthy, seems like you already found what they like. I'll second gorilla ganja guessing this #1 has a very macho growth pattern, Hey you will need one after all won't you?
I won't have DP in my garden to compare, unfortunately, I can imagine some postman growing great pot this winter, never mind I will come lurking here for consolation, looking forward for some pistils
baduy is offline Quote

Old 11-10-2017, 09:47 AM #26
oldbootz

oldbootz is a glorious beacon of lightoldbootz is a glorious beacon of lightoldbootz is a glorious beacon of lightoldbootz is a glorious beacon of lightoldbootz is a glorious beacon of lightoldbootz is a glorious beacon of lightoldbootz is a glorious beacon of lightoldbootz is a glorious beacon of lightoldbootz is a glorious beacon of lightoldbootz is a glorious beacon of lightoldbootz is a glorious beacon of light
Howdy good luck with the little ones! I'll be watching along.

Old 11-19-2017, 07:22 PM #27
Shooters

Shooters is just really niceShooters is just really niceShooters is just really niceShooters is just really niceShooters is just really niceShooters is just really niceShooters is just really niceShooters is just really niceShooters is just really niceShooters is just really niceShooters is just really nice
Yesterday I took the opportunity of some decent weather and brought them outside for a neem oil bath. #3 had something attacking the lower fans and I've had mite problems in past indoor grows, so...

They are also real close to getting their final pots, I'm thinking this upcoming week I'll transplant them.

It is #1-4 left to right:

My grow albums: https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=436839

Ace and CBG grow 2017
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=339558

Afropips Durban Poison Repro from DC's Garden Tester Grow https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=346238

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope."
The Fabulous Furry Freak Brothers
Shooters is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-20-2017, 01:21 AM #28
TheRealHash

TheRealHash is a splendid one to beholdTheRealHash is a splendid one to beholdTheRealHash is a splendid one to beholdTheRealHash is a splendid one to beholdTheRealHash is a splendid one to beholdTheRealHash is a splendid one to beholdTheRealHash is a splendid one to beholdTheRealHash is a splendid one to beholdTheRealHash is a splendid one to beholdTheRealHash is a splendid one to beholdTheRealHash is a splendid one to behold
subb'd

TheRealHash is offline Quote