What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Creme Brulee by Leo Stone

solofoe

I picked up a cut from rabbit hill farms I've not been able to find much information on the nursery I got the cut from.
I picked up some flower that was around 28% thc and it was very exceptional in its effect my father in law and myself both agree that it was unique and pleasant.
I found some good reviews from kevin jordy about its resilience and I can attest that it has a strong aroma even in veg it is reminiscent of creamy vanilla and sweetness with lightly skunky undertones
If anyone has any information or pics they'd like to share I'd appreciate it
picture.php

Huel Perkins

Veteran
No information or pics on growing it, but my wife used to grow it. She say it's a good bushy hybrid structure but has big greasy sativa flower structures. Her phenos was easy/typical to grow...

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
No information or pics on growing it, but my wife used to grow it. She say it's a good bushy hybrid structure but has big greasy sativa flower structures. Her phenos was easy/typical to grow...

big greasy sativa flowers, n it say flowering 8 weeks.... you must have had some of those magic beans from jack...

solofoe

When I had the flowers they were labeled hybrid and they were too dense for sativa buds but the effects were pretty balanced between indica and sativa. Very uplifting and kind of eases you into being stoned not as racy as some other strains but not overly sedating. There are probably several other phenos out there

Also I've noticed there are other older strains called creme brulee but unrelated to the one I'm referring to mostly out of Europe.

But this one is hype... at least the one time I had the flowers

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts