What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Who Remembers "Lemon Drop"? Chatsworth Dispensary 2008?

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
It tasted like you were sucking on a "Lemon Head" candy. Literally made my near sighted eyes focus perfectly for a few seconds, several times. lol

I don't remember the name of the dispensary, it was shut down a few years later. It was in the same little mini-shopping center where there was also a Medi-Cann building. I remember leaving the freeway from Burbank and making a left a couple streets down the main drag in Chatsworth. The mini-shopping center was only a few blocks down.

Yes, I've been looking for these genetics for 10 years now. lol Anyone know anything about it? :D

Thanks ever so much!

:tiphat:

BerrySeal

I remember both Lemon Drop and Lemon Head, both were pretty common at one time. Should be able to get one or the other from some seedbank, its not a difficult or rare profile, should be some true breeders out there