What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Ez Cloner Stem Slime?

• Thread starter Buddhafamily456
  • Start date
B

Buddhafamily456

What’s up everyone.
I have always cloned under a dome in rapid rooters, but I figured it was easier and faster to get an ez cloner.. so I did.. lol.. they’ve been in there about 5 days and I can see root bumps forming.. I checked today tho and there was like a clear yet kinda milky slime starting to form on a couple of the stems.. I thought it might be something to do with roots forming but I started looking it up online and have seen some people saying it was bad.. I wiped all of it off the stems and put the cloner and contents in hot water. I replaced the water and added some clear Rez and 5 mL of Elite91 Cloning solution.. does anyone know anything about this and any fixes for this if it is a bad thing?

Pro Headies

Veteran
i use ClearRez(watered down Chlorine) also with no issues. Also change water out every 14 days. When do water change do one 20 minute run with bleach(1/2 cup) added, then one run for 20 minutes of plain water, then fill back up with water you will use(20ml of clearrez and 15ml of clonex liquid added) and put clones back in cloner. Also give the ClearRez(20ml) every 5 days. All measurements are for EZcloner 16 with 3 gallons of water. I also recommend Clonex liquid and there gel.