What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2018 Urbangrow

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Another update:woohoo:

Everything is ripening. These big girls get about 1L of water everyday and this has been their diet for a week now. I was expecting some yellowing or deficiencies...but...as you can see - there are none.

The cheese

The GDP

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Thanks man!

Now I know that not a lot of people stop by this thread, but if you are one of the cool few then you might be thinking that i only got 2 plants. In fact I have 4: Cheese, Granddaddy Purple and 2 Autos by Seedsman:

Sweet Tooth Auto
picture.php
picture.php

and

Sour Diesel Haze Auto
picture.php
picture.php

:tiphat:

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Mold appeared on one of my autos and I saw it on my regulars. Tried to manage it. Failed.

Weather is going bad and I won't risk complete crop failure because of powdery mildew.

Will come back with photos when it's all dry.

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
GDP - Dry and ready for the ol' "curing in a jar until i give in and smoke it" -part

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
I'm sure it will mate. I still have some Fruit Auto and the Cream Mandarine i harvested in summer. They should be pretty good right about now. There's also some Mango Cream Auto left which i'm really struggling not to smoke in one go because it is SO GOOD.

But yeah! I should be set for a while :D

Thanks for watching
:tiphat:

El Tigre

It was a good season my friend, i've forgot about your thread and just read it all now! was a pleasure,you even invented a new training technique... THROW INTO BUSHES STYLE!!! lol Worked very well indeed

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
Thanks but I can't take credit for mainlining.
It sure works though...
Thanks

Latest posts

Latest posts