What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Farmerlion's Greenhouse learning experiments.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Repuk, that's exactly why I play it safe with organics. Why introduce variables?
We only need to make sure our water source is good. Have a great day my friend. Peace. MedDakotabis

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
The only thing I'm going to try is Lactic Acid bacteria in a similar way as ryzhotonic, as the means to establish a healthy and balanced nitric / biological flora. Is also sold as starter bacteria for ponds, and is great to recycle soil, dead roots, etc. Also sold for cattle, both as nutritional supplement, and even as skin treatment.

One welcome difference: price. In my case importing a 5L jerrican from Germany ended up being like 7€/L while rhyzotonic localy is 25€/L. And is used at 50ml per 100L… so will be stocked.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hope it works well Repuk. Keep us updated. Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hello my friends, I didn't take pictures today. We took a roadtrip to Fargo this weekend. Legalize North Dakota had a fundraiser with Erik and Justin from NORML in attendance. It was a great time with some good people.
Today I just watered the girls, harvested one Erdpurt and cleaned some seeds from the Auto Malawi x Northern Lights f4's. These were pollinated by two of the Lebanese Male plants I had. Have a great week my friends.
Peace. MedDakotabis

dugzy

Hope you and the garden are doing well lion. Those Auto Malawi * NL x Lebanese will make some beautys, that crossing is a great idea

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hello my friends, harvest is complete. Drying out and curing buds now. I have been working with activists for legalizing cannabis in North Dakota.
I haven't had any time for updates but all is going well. I will share more later.
Peace. MedDakotabis

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Hey Syd, yes it's been crazy lately with work and election season. Mom and I have been running around the State picking up signs,pins and stickers. Trying to fit more than 24 hours in a day.
The wife hasn't been home for a week now. I miss eating well without her. Hoping that November 7th the fun work begins.
Take care my friend.
Peace

Ncali

Veteran
Hope your hard work yields some good results in a few weeks here!! Sending good vibes from CA. We went through a few ballots, we still haven't gotten it 100% right. Keep your eye on the prize, you have my admiration for juggling so much at this time of year.

Hopefully you and the wife safely make it home, hot meals, and warm hearth.

All the best bro.

St. Phatty

Hello my friends, harvest is complete. Drying out and curing buds now. I have been working with activists for legalizing cannabis in North Dakota.
I haven't had any time for updates but all is going well. I will share more later.
Peace. MedDakotabis

How common is electric heating in North Dakota ?

I always found that, if I'm going to be running an electric heater ANYWAY - it might as well be a grow light.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
St.Phatty, its pretty common to have both electric and gas together.

Ncali, great to hear from you my friend. Working on a second greenhouse for spring. Need to do some dirt work first. I should have enough bud to pay for most of the greenhouse. I have never sold before. Seems strange to charge for what I've donated for many years now.
Peace MedDakotabis

Samuel Caldwell

420giveaway
Reminds me of an old Jerry Jeff Walker song.

"...Ask myself why do I do it?
Guess there must be something to it
Getting paid for doing something I'd be doing anyway."

Congrats, fl! Nice work!

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Samuel, I will have to look up that song. I just finished about 8 hours of trimming buds and putting them in curing jars. I put all the trimmings in the fireplace. Filled it a few times and it smells great outside my place.
I have a few plants full of seeds. I will seperate in December and roll a shitload of joints for Blues fest this summer. Good thing I have a drawer full of Ace rolling papers.
Can anyone school me on what a big fat joint should go for? $5 ? This all depends upon Measure 3 passing. It will be somewhat promotional advertising. The strains used would be the Auto Malawi x Northern Lights and the Lebanese x Erdpurt. Anyway have a great upcoming week my friends. Peace
MedDakotabis

Ncali

Veteran
Samuel, I will have to look up that song. I just finished about 8 hours of trimming buds and putting them in curing jars. I put all the trimmings in the fireplace. Filled it a few times and it smells great outside my place.
I have a few plants full of seeds. I will seperate in December and roll a shitload of joints for Blues fest this summer. Good thing I have a drawer full of Ace rolling papers.
Can anyone school me on what a big fat joint should go for? $5 ? This all depends upon Measure 3 passing. It will be somewhat promotional advertising. The strains used would be the Auto Malawi x Northern Lights and the Lebanese x Erdpurt. Anyway have a great upcoming week my friends. Peace
MedDakotabis

PreRolls go 7-12$ out here boss. Vary by mfg and strain types. "House" "named" "elite cuts" etc

Out here in CA everything is bloody expensive man. It's why we grow our own.

squatty

I think you should try a joint of those two plants rolled together and see how you like it. I've got some Lebanese from last year that seems low THC, higher CBD. I've been enjoying it when I add a bit of higher THC weed to it. Enjoy.

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Thanks guys, as many of you know I don't smoke but once every couple of years. While I do need to make money in this new freedom if Measure 3 passes. Rubbing elbows with Gates and Trump isn't my goal. A really fare price for the highest quality I can provide is. I plan on staying on the medical side of the industry.
I will certainly offer some great recreational strains in time. Others can dominate that market with quantity. Peace