What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Thai Chi

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thai Chi stock has been sold out, thank you all for your support. :wave: If everything goes well she will be back in stock in July this year :yes:

A few more beautiful Thai Chi pics from our friend Phrenos, showing the green and purple pheno of this strain :huggg:

Attachments

• Thai Chi Phrenos plants purple and green phenos.jpg
    Thai Chi Phrenos plants purple and green phenos.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 127
  • Thai Chi Phrenos colas purple and green phenos.jpg
    Thai Chi Phrenos colas purple and green phenos.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 123
  • Thai Chi Phrenos cola.jpg
    Thai Chi Phrenos cola.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 112
  • Thai Chi Phrenos cola3.jpg
    Thai Chi Phrenos cola3.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 106
  • Thai Chi Phrenos bud2.jpg
    Thai Chi Phrenos bud2.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 114
  • Thai Chi Phrenos harvested bud.jpg
    Thai Chi Phrenos harvested bud.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 116

Mountainkush

Those are some beautiful girls.
I’ve got a little one I started here. Fingers crossed for some pretty colours like that red one.
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Thai Chi 2nd best outdoor strain, Zaragoza Cup 2019

Thai Chi 2nd best outdoor strain, Zaragoza Cup 2019

The Thai Chi purple pheno grown by our friend Phrenos has won the prize for 2nd best outdoor strain at Zaragoza's Cup 2019, Spain.

Congrats Phrenos and thank you very much for entering your ACE Seeds flowers in your local cup :wave:

Attachments

• ThaiChi 2nd premio exterior copa Zaragoza 2019.jpg
    ThaiChi 2nd premio exterior copa Zaragoza 2019.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 59

Mountainkush

Congrats Phrenos! Sounds like it wasn’t just a pretty one. Has me even more excited to try some of this.
About 2 1/2 weeks now in coco. Not doing the best with some high temps and low humidity but working on fixing the issue.
picture.php

Phrenos

The Thai Chi purple pheno grown by our friend Phrenos has won the prize for 2nd best outdoor strain at Zaragoza's Cup 2019, Spain.

Congrats Phrenos and thank you very much for entering your ACE Seeds flowers in your local cup :wave:

Thanks Dubi!!! your strains are incredible!!
I'm flowering the Thai Chi # 1 cut again at indoor,
a pity that the winner of the cup in the end lost it :(
I think I will never forgive myself ...

Congrats Phrenos! Sounds like it wasn’t just a pretty one. Has me even more excited to try some of this.
About 2 1/2 weeks now in coco. Not doing the best with some high temps and low humidity but working on fixing the issue.
View Image

Thanks Mountainkush!
I hope to see your results with your thaichi she looks very pretty :)

Mountainkush

Almost 5 weeks from seed and still having issues with this one. Not sure if it’s too hot or too dry or both but none of my other plants seem to mind. Box temp is 26°c with 60%rh. I’ve had young plants do this with the leaf edges curling up from heat but they alway outgrew it very quickly. It’s going from 300w mh to 1200w hps soon so I hope it does ok.
Currently growing out it’s 8 tops and it doesn’t appear to be slowing down its growth much.
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi MountainKush,

The leaf curling upwards is usually a sign of excessive heat when the tops are too close to the lamp indoors, or an excess of PK nutrients, or both.
If you say your indoor temps are ok, then the problem is almost for sure due to a PK overfeeding.

Hope it helps and good luck with your Thai Chi! :yes:

Mountainkush

Hey Dubi
Helped a lot. I think it was a bit of both and she is doing better now.
3 weeks 12/12 and this one stretched a lot. Managed to get it tied down well enough.
Stem rub has a crazy strong green smell I can’t figure out yet.
Really excited to watch her flower. I spend a lot of time just hanging out with my plants getting high. It’s just so peaceful.

picture.php

Pulled all the tops down and cleaned up underneath.
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi Mountainkush,

She looks perfect now and with a very well focused and tamed structure for her indoor flowering. Well done friend ;)

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
We have just harvested a new fresh batch of Thai Chi seeds so most probably she will be back in stock around September. :yes:

Mountainkush

5 weeks 12/12 and was a little slow to flower compared to the Malawi x Pck in with her. Starting to get resinous now and doesn’t appear to be getting any taller. I really hate trying to get pictures under HPS lights. When good leds become affordable I’ll have to upgrade.
picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Another beauty of yours, Mountainkush :ying:
Thanks a lot for your updates!

Mountainkush

Thanks Dubi, really exciting times in the tent now. She has the most mouthwatering scent now at 45 days in the flower tent. I wish I could describe it better but it’s kinda musky, spicy and sweet. So much going on my nose doesn’t know what to make of it. Temps got up to 33°c last week and made the leaves taco a bit but are back to 26° now. Hope she didn’t get too stressed and keeps chugging along.
45 days 12/12
picture.php

picture.php

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
She looks great Mountainkush! :kiss:

With well balanced traits, yet with strong Thai sativa influence!

Mountainkush

She looks great Mountainkush!

With well balanced traits, yet with strong Thai sativa influence!

Thank you so much Dubi, this one is just incredible. I tried a small sample at 9 weeks in my vape and it’s been painful waiting for the rest.
6 weeks in my veg box from seed cracking then 10 weeks 12/12 when I cut her down yesterday.
It’s still got this intoxicating smoky, spicy and sweet smell that draws you in. The taste was a little green as it wasn’t completely dry when I sampled it but the spice comes through loud and clear and really lingers on the back of your tongue. Very clear, focused high I could feel right away not even half way through my first bag. I don’t think I’ve smoked anything that got me so high and still be functional like this before.

I’ll be adding a cut of this to my next run for sure and hope to do a better job as these suffered from high heat/humidity as much as I did this last month. Some pretty crazy lightning storms and now it’s cool and dry for the past couple days so hopefully that will continue.
picture.php

picture.php

I’ll be interested to see how much more purple this one will get with colder temps.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts