What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

1st round with good genetics

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Day 57/23

Day 57/23

Well I let the rez on the 57 day side get a little too nasty so now my pots on that side smell like a pond. So I switched out the rez with a fresh clean setup and hopefully the smell goes away. They will start getting only water in 3 days and will be harvested once yellow. Day 23 side looks decent and should be a heavier harvest than the last on this table fingers crossed.

Cognac
picture.php

Forum breath mutant (seems very OGKB)
picture.php

Forum breath (more forum looking)
picture.php

Cognac
picture.php

Fd23
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
4 keepers

4 keepers

Gonna chop this weekend, they look potent and smell great. Pics don't really do them justice, this round looks nasty. Have the clone run of these ready to go this weekend.

Cognac
picture.php

Cognac
picture.php

Forum breath
picture.php

Forum breath (mutant)
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Day 34

Day 34

Day 34 is slightly bigger than the last run. Got a hermie the fruity fem so it will be leaving after this round is over. Have gotten a few seeds and have been saving them to see what happens. The buds are strong on this side but I dont know yet what I plan to keep around. Definitely gonna keep the 4 getting chopped this weekend and plan to put 2 of each outside soon.

picture.php

picture.php

Cant wait to run all the same strain with the same nutrient needs as it is tough because some seem a little hungrier and some seem perfect so I dont want to burn them. The buds seem to be growing just fine and all new growth looks good. Gotta dofoliate again this weekend.

packerfan79

Veteran
How long have you been flushing. I would give them at 7-10 days of straight water. They are quite dark green still. I think to much nitrogen the leaf is clawing pretty hard. You don't want chemmy tasting buds.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Cloning

Cloning

Cloning of this last 4 went real well and they have been uppotted and thriving. Have to top and do a bit of cloning this weekend.

picture.php

Have a happy and safe weekend
:peacock:

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
How long have you been flushing. I would give them at 7-10 days of straight water. They are quite dark green still. I think to much nitrogen the leaf is clawing pretty hard. You don't want chemmy tasting buds.

They heve been getting water only for 8 days. The leaves are dying. They did get alot of n early in life and I probly should have cut N out about 7 days before going to flush. I will be keeping these plants around to really learn them. I will also be switching nutrients soon to Suite leaf to test out. Thanks for checking my stuff out and offering advice :tiphat:

maimunji

Some plants just doing claws and really don't care what you do. Sometimes deficiency or vpd not dealed make them claws also. Leave them to do their things after few runs you will deal them better. Good luck.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Some plants just doing claws and really don't care what you do. Sometimes deficiency or vpd not dealed make them claws also. Leave them to do their things after few runs you will deal them better. Good luck.

Thanks man, it doesnt help that my water source changed a few weeks ago. I am just guessing because during winter if I have to use anything its a few drops per gal PH down. Now I have to use almost 2 ml per gal PH up to get 5.8 veg and 6.0 flower. I need to suck it up and start getting some water sample and nutrient profiles of my water its just hard to find a place. Happy growin :peacock:

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I will have a grow report on the first round soon. I test a different one each morning when I am fresh. I will say at least I dont have to trade this stuff away for something stronger lol and it was only 57 days. Cant wait for the 70 day stuff!

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Cloned and harvested Sunday night, flipped the next 4 into the flower room today. Will have an update with pics this week.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Day 17 and clones for outdoor

Day 17 and clones for outdoor

Day 17 looks good, needs to be defoliated but been very busy so it is what it is. Getting the outdoor garden ready just waiting on some lobster compost that should be in within a week. Gonna top and clone to keep indoor Fb 1,2,3 and the mutant also gonna keep the 2 cognac for now as they are decent yielders. Outdoor will have Fb 1,2,3, and a couple of the mutant, 2 cognac, the fruity fem, 2 scout breath, and 2 platinum huklberry cookies.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Harvest side

Harvest side

These get fed for 1 more week then just water till the 30th day 70. This side came into flower pretty low on N, I also didnt get to defol this side but the flowers are nasty and a bit bigger than last round. I like the Fb the best on this side although the scout breath is no slacker on potency it is just a slow vegger, and the pheno`s I have aren't the 2.0 size nugs I am looking for. The mutant is more like the 2.0 IMO from pics as I haven't gotten to taste the illustrious 2.0 from chunky yet.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Day 24 /62

Day 24 /62

Had a timer shit the bed I am guessing this morning as I saw them get watered last night. Thank god for coco cause if it was straight hydro woulda lost them. They are basically a gallon of roots at this point getting watered every 2 hours so to go the whole day without fresh water was impressive. So to fix the problem for now they are on the same timer as the flush/harvest side till I get another few timers to have on hand. Always try to have extra everything :tiphat:

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Day 35 and harvest

Day 35 and harvest

Harvested and shut down the 600 side definitely a heavier harvest very stinky and covered in sugar :biggrin: Day 35 side seems to be doing well just bulking up. Was a little worried as I have had some bug issues with these 4 plants. Had some spring tales and some other small black bug crawling around under and on top of the pots. Did a couple neem soil drenches seems to have everything under control. Its too late now to do anything but ride it out for the next 35 days.

picture.php

picture.php

Mothers for the fall
picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Coming down aug 4

Coming down aug 4

315 cmh is my last flower light still going and looking awesome. One forum breath3 had bug issues early on in flower so did a neem drench and a captain jacks drench week 2 and 3. Seemed to work relatively well as the plant is finishing about right just a little unhappy. Once this comes down thats it indoor untill after outdoor harvest.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Harvesting in a couple days. Had some bug issues with this round but still happy with the harvest. My flower rooms will be shut down after this harvest till late fall after outdoor harvest.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
Mothers for the fall

Mothers for the fall

My mothers so I can get a better start this year :biggrin: probably gonna start popping seeds again sept 1st.

picture.php

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
My mothers so I can get a better start this year :biggrin: probably gonna start popping seeds again sept 1st.

View Image

flowers are looking good! those are Scout Breath and Forum Breath?

if you can, toss your moms outside to get some sunlight for a few months, keeps them healthy with the full spectrum, it's not too late this year if you can supplement a little light to keep them from flowering or move them in and out when the weather is good.