What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

TheBlaze

Thanks for the kind words guys.

Soup, I always struggle with nug shots. They never seem to come out nice. I will try harder though.

Illuminate

Keyboard Warrior
Veteran
Tripod, macro lense and a black sheet with no fans. Take multiple shots, pick the best...then start a seed co, use the pics to sell seeds you made..become a millionaire.

Kree73

420giveaway
Thanks for the kind words guys.

Soup, I always struggle with nug shots. They never seem to come out nice. I will try harder though.

TheBlaze . Have you seen those MACRO lenses that clip on to a phone ? ... Try taking a few pics with one of those . I tried the other day , zooms in , the size of the buds in the pics on the previous page I doubt you could get the whole bud in frame ... :tiphat:

TheBlaze

Thanks Kree.

I'm quite impressed with the Lemon Zkittle. The purple phenos of Black DOG are also great. One has a sweet grape smell. Love that. Of course, the Glue is always a favourite.

TheBlaze

TheBlaze . Have you seen those MACRO lenses that clip on to a phone ? ... Try taking a few pics with one of those . I tried the other day , zooms in , the size of the buds in the pics on the previous page I doubt you could get the whole bud in frame ... :tiphat:

Yeah, I've heard of those. I think our local grow shop will start stocking those soon. Will pick one up then.

TheBlaze

Day 60 of 12/12 as of yesterday

Day 60 of 12/12 as of yesterday

About 9 plants coming down this Sunday. The rest will come down the following Sunday.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

Harvest Day

Harvest Day

Took down 10 plants yesterday

6 x Glue
4 x Lemon Zkittle

Here are some photos of them...