What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT FEM

ULMW

Thanks again for the opportunity to grow these gems of Indica genetics from Ace Seeds 2017 testers. Big Thank you to Dubi and Luis and All at Ace Seeds. It is a joy and honor to grow your plants.

Attachments

• BLACK DOMINA PRE 98 X ERD PURT FEM.jpg
    BLACK DOMINA PRE 98 X ERD PURT FEM.jpg
    104.4 KB · Views: 11

ULMW

AUG 7

AUG 7

All going well.

Attachments

• 2017 ACE SEEDS TESTER BLACK DOMINA98XERD PURT.jpg
    2017 ACE SEEDS TESTER BLACK DOMINA98XERD PURT.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 10

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
ULMW, I have been curious about the Black Domina for at least a decade. It will be fun watching you grow these genetics out. Thank you for doing a thread on this grow. Peace

ULMW

Greetings Farmerlion , yes Black Domina is a lovely plant. I had grown Black Domina crosses with some of Karma's Genetics seeds that my friend made. They were delicious buds and a easy growing plant of average yield.
Am excited to try this cross as it focuses that Afghani element which I love. I am watching the plants grow along with the Bubbahash next to it and they are looking very similar so far. Planning on running a few indicas to end Summer and bring in Autumn/Fall with some good strong body meds!
Happy growing !

window

Veteran
Hey ULMW, that's gonna be some stoney smoke:biggrin:
I've grown both Black Dom from Sensi and Erdpurt and I agree with you about the BD being easy to grow, mine ended up having a perfumed rose oil type taste, not everyone liked it but I loved it, very unique. The Erdpurt I grew tasted like berries and was a very pretty looking plant, very colourful with a narcotic stone.
This will be an interesting hybrid for broad leaf lover's, happy growing bro.:)

ULMW

Greetings Window! Many Thanks for your info and kind words, too.
Happy growing

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi ULMW,

I'm glad to see you also have decided to pop the new Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt fem hybrid.

A few growers have already harvested this hybrid and the feedback about it has been very positive so far. You can expect very hard, resinous, strong smelling skunky/afghani buds and terpenes from the elite Black Domina cut (selected in my city in the late 90s), with the extra earliness from the ErdPurt.

I really think it's a hashplant hybrid with lots of potential, for both: indoor and outdoor growing.

ULMW

Hi ULMW,

I'm glad to see you also have decided to pop the new Black Domina 98 x ErdPurt fem hybrid.

A few growers have already harvested this hybrid and the feedback about it has been very positive so far. You can expect very hard, resinous, strong smelling skunky/afghani buds and terpenes from the elite Black Domina cut (selected in my city in the late 90s), with the extra earliness from the ErdPurt.

I really think it's a hashplant hybrid with lots of potential, for both: indoor and outdoor growing.

Thank you very much Dubi, am really looking forward to trying her. Already she grows faster by about a nodes dostance than the Bubbahash I have started at the same time. Lovely fat leaves! Healthy and happy plants! Happy growing!

ULMW

Transfered one 25l pot with Black Domina 98 x Erd Purt to my brand new tall tent. I am a very very happy gardener! Now all my plants have the space and perfect environment to grow as they desire with little restriction. Feel a tad sad for my past grow plants that had been grown in the shorter tent. How they woulda loved this new tent to show deyah full potetial.
I can also stand up in this tent so that helps my bad back and allows me to walk around and examine all plants carefully. Happy Dayze!

window

Veteran
Sounds great, looking forward to see how they progress, keep the updates coming.:)

ULMW

Aug 19

Aug 19

So now into the new flower tent she goes. I got two others ahead of her by 2weeks but am not 100% sure if they were indeed from the same seeds. I carelessly and unusually did not label the pot. However going thru bean packs it would make sense if she is BD98 X EP

Attachments

• Black Domina x Erd Purt .jpg
    Black Domina x Erd Purt .jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 12
  • Mystery  Indica 2 Bk 98 x EP.jpg
    Mystery Indica 2 Bk 98 x EP.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 16
  • Mystery Indica maybe BK98 X EP.jpg
    Mystery Indica maybe BK98 X EP.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 10

ULMW

AUG 24

AUG 24

Couple photos. Love the leaves

Attachments

• BLack Domina 98 x KC.jpg
    BLack Domina 98 x KC.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Black Domina98 x Erd Purt.jpg
    Black Domina98 x Erd Purt.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 18

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
ULMW, Impressive looking plants. Keep up the good work. Peace

ULMW

AUG 27

AUG 27

Loving how these plants are thriving in the flower tent.

Attachments

• BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT topped twice     .jpg
    BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT topped twice .jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 10
  • TOP OF BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT.jpg
    TOP OF BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 16
  • BD98 X EP top.jpg
    BD98 X EP top.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 15
  • BD 98 X EP.jpg
    BD 98 X EP.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 15
  • BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT    .jpg
    BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT .jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 9
  • BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT .jpg
    BLACK DOMINA 98 X ERD PURT .jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 15

farmerlion

Microbial Repositories
Premium user
Mentor
Veteran
420club
420giveaway
Very happy for you and your girls in the new tent. Absolutely Beautiful Grow! Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts