What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

6 Blazing Blues in Coco DTW HGO Style

Snydgrow

Great looking plants & nice setup just started my 2nd grow with coco hope it turns out like yours

Thanks for kind words mate :)

How you doing it dtw? Would love to see your setup ive been doing this for years just not in coco main thing is always the environment get that dialled in and it's plain sailing from there on in ;)

And yes orange diesel still in flower on flush mode will be taking her at 8weeks easy a 9weeker but have plants out growing the veg tent will post some pics of her tomorrow.

Cheers

Snydgrow

A

AmaAlza

Thanks for kind words mate :)

How you doing it dtw? Would love to see your setup ive been doing this for years just not in coco main thing is always the environment get that dialled in and it's plain sailing from there on in ;)

And yes orange diesel still in flower on flush mode will be taking her at 8weeks easy a 9weeker but have plants out growing the veg tent will post some pics of her tomorrow.

Cheers

Snydgrow

At the moment dude the seedlings are in small 1lt pots & not looking that great
Because I am battling heat...to be honest wish I just ran Ebb & flow again...
Regretting trying out this coco because my gutt feeling is this 2nd grow going to
Go hits up.lol I was going to buy topspin 12 dripper but changed my mind coco
Isn't for me..I need to get this grow over and back to ebb & flow with hydroton
Seedlings are growing slow for me in canna coco..it was worth a try

Snydgrow

Sorry for not much action people will be more posts from here on in.

The girls are doing brilliant on a 3 x 2minute feeds will up this to 5 feeds over the next week. I'm really happy i made the choice to go with the DTW in coco i can see myself in the near future going past a gpw with this style of growing would be nice if HGO was still around to pick his brains :)

Here is some pics of how there doing also i purchased a rhizosystem drain only kit this will help alot no more wet & dry hoovering.. Any questions please ask plants 2weeks in.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Cheers

Snydgrow

Snydgrow

Ok so plants are now 24 days into flower they are loving the multifeeds get 4 per day still will up to 5 tomorrow.

Ec1.3 pH6.0 in letting pH swing to 6.2 the runoff that gets collected is Ec1.3 pH6.2

Temps have been 31c, 66% max 18c 40% min I think temps went this low as heater was coming on 5mins after lights out but wether hasn't been so good lately will get them min temps up.

Pics Now any questions please ask

Snydgrow

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

c64

That "rhizo system drain only kit" is very interesting.
Your plants look very healthy. It gets a great harvest. :greenstars:

Snydgrow

Hi c64 yes the rhizosystem is working wonders for me no more using of the wet n dry hoover :biggrin: I only bought the drain kit as already had drippers all set up you can purchase all as one package tho.

Thanks for kind words I hope so first time in Coco I like a lot I think next round I change my light tho as using Gavita loosing some space as ballast attached to reflector. Some light bleaching but I just have to suffer this round as low on funds.

Snydgrow

Phases

Looking good.

That system you got looks pretty sweet.

I am building new room and I may have to look into something like this.

Snydgrow

Looking good.

That system you got looks pretty sweet.

I am building new room and I may have to look into something like this.

Thanks for stopping by Phases glad you like :tiphat:

Depending on where you are in U.K you can get the system I have or USA you can get Medusa Run to waste I like these a lot as you have a drain stand for each pot instead of one drain table also it saves on building one :biggrin:

D
Cracking grow just subbed

Thanks FreeUrMind I will update in a couple days when girls are at week 5 i do weekly updates until crop. I'm hooked on this Coco DTW now tho :dance013:

Snydgrow

Plants are 5weeks 2days coming along very nicely :)

Ec and pH has been coming back a lot higher like 1.3 and 5.8 in out has been 1.7 and 6.5 out so i have done a flush for two days then tonight will feed with pk13/14.

I hope some people reading through this journal will be inspired to try the coco dtw as it is very rewarding :D

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

El Pollo Diablo

Veteran

Yeah I second that! Very nice solution for heights and all...

Also the new buds are huge and very nice frosted. Looks like a very nice strain

Snydgrow

Yeah I second that! Very nice solution for heights and all...

Also the new buds are huge and very nice frosted. Looks like a very nice strain

Thanks Dianlo :)

It has came in very handy and I will use this system in any new projects I set up. Yes the strain is great a great all rounder yield, potency and not to fussy on the food :woohoo:

Surefireseeds is the breeder if you like to know.

Thanks

Snydgrow

DunHav`nFun

Solid setup bro....you could do a lot worse than following my `ol bro HGO`s lead.....looks like it`s paying off for yas too.....anyways....

Hope Harvey`s good to yas with a bumper crop.....looks heavy for 6 plants under 600 watts....still a few weeks swellage left for good measure too huh ?.....regardless....

Good luck and....

Peace....DHF....:ying:....

C

c64

Wow, these are really pretty resinous buds. We all love fat ladies and a mega crop. :dance013:
Am very curious how it ends!

Caligreen1

Looks really great, wondering if its the gavita or the system, or the strain, or all that makes it work so well ;) Looks like it all came together man, one question, where is the waste going? I'm basically hand watering and this looks way easier. Thanks!

Snydgrow

Solid setup bro....you could do a lot worse than following my `ol bro HGO`s lead.....looks like it`s paying off for yas too.....anyways....

Hope Harvey`s good to yas with a bumper crop.....looks heavy for 6 plants under 600 watts....still a few weeks swellage left for good measure too huh ?.....regardless....

Good luck and....

Peace....DHF........

Hi DHF ha yea not to shabby at all im now a coco convert :biggrin: sorry for late reply hope you stick around until the end of the show :tiphat:
Also i got a 1000w gavita over the girls..

Wow, these are really pretty resinous buds. We all love fat ladies and a mega crop.
Am very curious how it ends!

Thanks c64 this strain is a great all rounder,, some phenoes giving off a chemical blueberry smell :biggrin:

Looks really great, wondering if its the gavita or the system, or the strain, or all that makes it work so well ;) Looks like it all came together man, one question, where is the waste going? I'm basically hand watering and this looks way easier. Thanks!

Hi Caligreen yea its all of that also ive been growing for sometime no so experience plays a big part but when it comes to the waterings etc ive copied HGO's thread to a T so props to him.