What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

It's hanging chads all over again in south florida

Morcheeba*

Veteran
miami dade supervisor of elections should get arrested for this.

when we need 60% of voter approval for Amendment 2 to pass it doesnt take much under mining to cause it to fail.

peace

iBogart

Veteran
You gotta wonder where else Sheldon Adelson is putting his money to defeat marijuana laws. Something tells me we got more than 60% last time instead of 58%, and some election supervisor's bank account is much fatter.

Gry

Leaves me wondering what the least bought off or up state might be.
Got every one from big pharma to the prison guards union in pushing against canna in CA.

Just heard there are even adds targeting canna in CO.

paper thorn

Veteran
That's messed up, her in AZ, it's (prop 205 legalization)on our early ballots, and i already voted, but all the regular people, only get the lies the antis tell them, and they are in a full court press to stop us.

So are they supposed to try to get new ballots out to everyone there, and what about peeps who already sent it in???

Morcheeba*

Veteran
...So are they supposed to try to get new ballots out to everyone there, and what about peeps who already sent it in???

i doubt they will do anything within the next 2 wks.

it was on my early voting ballot so my county is good but these types of dirty tricks makes me think it will fail again.

i hope im wrong but regardless ill continue to grow my own.

peace

Skip

Veteran
Same thing happened to my county in California!

They had to reprint all the ballots and mail them out again.

Morcheeba*

Veteran
Same thing happened to my county in California!

They had to reprint all the ballots and mail them out again.

it kinda makes ya think how an oversight like this could happen during a presidential election year.

peace

Meraxes

Veteran
The solar ammendment 1 was also deceptive garbage. I voted "yes" mail in a couple weeks back. Thought I was "Protecting my right to own solar panels". It's a giveaway to the power companies, and I should have googled different key words or something. But 2 more votes for #2 tho, hope we get to 60%!

Meraxes

Veteran
Make sure you sign that fucker identical to your driver's license sig...Scott's trying to throw out as many as he can, head's up...

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Make sure you sign that fucker identical to your driver's license sig...Scott's trying to throw out as many as he can, head's up...

For rick scott
2014%2F06%2F17%2F34%2FMiddleFinge.795f1.jpg

Gry

No one should have to move across the country to be able to consume cannabis legally.

Morcheeba*

Veteran

im worried about the matching sig so im calling my supervisor of elections to find out if they match it to my D/L or the sig on my voter registration.

i never sign my legal first name and dont remember which i used on my voter reg. yrs ago.

another thing that concerns me is i have a Cervical spinal cord injury where my hands and fingers are affected so my sig varies.

on a legal note....how can they even reject a mail in ballot due to mis matching sig when those making decisions are not experts in handwriting nor would their opinion hold weight in a court of law.

peace