What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

A Guide to Fishsticks

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_20220420_193609693.jpg
IMG_20220420_193556237.jpg

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
🏜️mornin campers...the usual again today...errands to run,chores to deal with...there's a group ride thingy tonight...noobs and dust might be a good way to describe it...but also the cool kids so worth going to......

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:good: alrighty,got some clr running through the pad on the house cooler,just about to drain that out and get the rez refilled,should be ready to go otherwise...shop cooler is working,a chilly 62 in the flower room,86 outside....helps the humidity is like mummy fart levels now...should have the house cooler going in a bit....on to errands...

armedoldhippy

Veteran
i'm pretty sure i have a dozen pairs of half dead scissors,i could make do it yourself kits for them....60 bucks an eight at the pot stores...40 for trim your own sounds right
when the leaves look like those in some of these pictures...fuck trimming. i'd smoke them. i aint hard to get along with, i don't care WHAT my mother or wife say...(y)

Ganoderma

Hydronaut
Mentor
Veteran
i'm pretty sure i have a dozen pairs of half dead scissors,i could make do it yourself kits for them....60 bucks an eight at the pot stores...40 for trim your own sounds right
I heard from a friend, that the pot stores around here have decent oz going for $60 around here. No idea how it looked or smelt, as I never got to see it...........

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed: afternoon campers...and i see my tumbleweed smiley is back! off to run errands in a bit,then back to the grind...friggin windy out today so glad i got the coolers running...also it's nice and cool in the house so that's good....also some added humidity is nice,been bone dry for weeks,rH around 10% for a high point...

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:afternoon campers...cold front came through last night...not even 70 at noon...exciting news...for me at least...i ordered some parts back in december when the lead time was 12 weeks,then a machine broke,wait went to 16 weeks...and finally after 17 weeks they shipped!:whee:
and i ordered a new fancy crank...hopefully both orders get here around the same time...

off to the grow store in a bit,then trimming for the rest of the day...and getting a bunch ready to send off to the trimmer i'm paying

Latest posts

Latest posts