What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Vermont Completely Nullifies Federal Hemp Ban

K

K.O.Genetics

funny too. because talked to a dispensary owner.. and he said he pays up to 4000 a pound for the best of the best.. but most of the time hes paying 14-2000.. but has a few guys that come in and just blow everything out of the water.

there will always be people looking for the best buds.. look at moonshine. its been legal to drink for a long ass time now.. and moonshiners still are up an running.. getting the shine to people who know what quality alcohol is.. same with weed. there will be people who wont smoke garbage.. and me being one of them.. I say ya if I ever stopped growing.. and dispensaries didn't have the best of the best.. I would be buying illegaly STILL

S

sourpuss

Yeah imo cheap shiy pot will be that, cheap. The good stuff will still b outrageous. Look at liqour. Some expensive shit out there. Would b related to peeps with exclusivr genes. ECSD to b one of them. Many more will demanf high prices. Blah

justanotherbozo

Veteran
This is why I dont want Medical Grade Cannabis to become legal.
A guy like me with 2-600w lamps wont stand a chance at surviving.
Electricity wont go down. Soil wont go down. Nutrients wont go down. But the price of the finished product will. This will destroy the small time grower who depends on the high prices to survive in this Tyrranical Country of ours who exploit the working class to the fullest.

I hate prohibition! Im all for legalizing it. Im talking to the dude who said MMJ is gonna be in a free market.... assholes!
Twisting...non comprehending schoolgirls! (ChemDick) Im way to old for this conversation. Ive been growing and smoking before most of you were even born. Now your gonna twist what I wrote and be MY judge? LMFAO! Kids!
Your mullet and your mouth is the perfect cherry on top....both need to go back to the 80's.
Get lost kid...your bothering me.

...so which is it dude? ...are you FOR legalization or are you against it? ...or do you even have a fucking clue?

...it's ignorant fools like you who give pot growers a bad name.

so fuck you asshole, go rip people off with your overpriced schwag while you can 'cause freedom is comin' homey and that means bags of shit like you will have to get off your asses and get real jobs.

bozo

S

sourpuss

Weed should b shared. Only stuff I sell is to cover costs of growing the rest is shared freely with my friends and family. The way it should b.

Seahawk junkie

Broad mite epidemic gonna screw all this up! Medical grade MJ is ornamental hort farmers will find out the hard way! All growers who keep getting infestation have no business growing they r a public menace and far worse than any Muslim terrorist! California bud is infested entire cities! When. Dep AG finds out heads gonna role!

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Weed should b shared. Only stuff I sell is to cover costs of growing the rest is shared freely with my friends and family. The way it should b.

WOW captain 51 posts and a month worth of membership is here to tell the universe how it SHOULD be.

Thank god you arrived. Do you have any other earth shattering revelations to share?

:joint:

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Broad mite epidemic gonna screw all this up! Medical grade MJ is ornamental hort farmers will find out the hard way! All growers who keep getting infestation have no business growing they r a public menace and far worse than any Muslim terrorist! California bud is infested entire cities! When. Dep AG finds out heads gonna role!

Did the NSA fund two troll clowns?

What are you adding to this world you two post troll?

:joint: