What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Legal Pot Prompts a Question: What About Hash?

rangergord

I don't think prepackaged joints will dominate the market. Hash is sure to be popular as the price of cannabis falls. The reason IMHO hash is not more common here is that the price of buds are too high to allow much besides trim to be processed. It takes a lot of buds at 10 bucks a gram to make a gram of hashish. If large outdoor crops are possible then hashish can become a reality. I also expect cannabis infused foods to increase considerably if pot becomes cheaper. It takes about 10 times as much bud to get high when eating it than smoking it. Right now most food products are made with junk (trim).

Dirt Flowers

Not speaking with any authority, but people who go to the trouble to make bubble tend to smoke it themselves.

i always have trouble selling bubble no matter how much it melts . side by side weight test confirm a higher yeild from "waxy esters" BHO. but the product contains heavy metals.... so i puff little of the bho and tons of dry ice extract loose:)

JQP

Huh. I make hash form the resin stuck to my fingers every 3 months when I spend a day or two stripping high potency bud. I mostly spread it around to friends and relatives. You can't taste it at all inhaling, and two hits will pretty much disable you for a while. I love it and always run out before it's time to make more. That's okay tho, got plenty of good home grown!

JQ

F

fishwhistle

One day i hope to smoke some nepalese temple balls and a nice cuban cigar all procured from the gas station down the street :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts