What's new

Seven S.F. Marijuana Dispensaries Targeted by D.E.A.

Seriously, you didn't read what he wrote. Or you no understand English... Si'?
"[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If a Ron Paul administration would have been in place and if RP supporters would have shown at least a tiny bit of backbone to do so ( if you're not willing to fight for it you're not going to get it because nobody's gonna give it away ), it would already with the stroke of a pen been changed " [/FONT]

Yes, I did read what he wrote and I understand English. That's why your post doesn't make any sense. Nothing in that statement implies that he had a good chance to actually win the election. Which, is what your post was about. In fact, he actually implies that Ron Paul didn't have a chance to win in that statement because of a lack of support.

All you did was rant and state the obvious.

Yeah, fuck cali, yo.

I'm not saying fuck cali, but the medical cannabis business model is a total joke. The vast majority of people with cards are using the drug recreationally. Which, makes the industry totally dishonest and that's not how the legal cannabis industry should be.

Please man. You think we'd be with MMJ in like MI, and all the other ones coming AFTER 1996 had fucked up Cali not gone out on limb and did it how we did?

Yes. Actually, I do. It was only a matter of time. Cali isn't the only state that people smoke weed in.

Haters gonna hate, go drink some more Haterade my jealous little friend...
:tiphat:

Nobody is hating. We are pointing out flaws in a new industry. Any new industry is bound to contain them and the Cali cannabis industry is ripe with them.

Cali paved the way....show sum respect.

Why? You don't deserve it. You built a dishonest industry based on lies.

Most of the people out there with a medical card don't have medical ailments. They are just consenting adults looking to get high. Which, there is nothing wrong with that at all. However, when you use the medical industry as an outlet for getting high then there is something wrong with that.

I don't appreciate what California has done at all. The Cali cannabis industry model is nothing more than an abomination, imo. Get it legalized for recreational use and I'll show you some respect.

VenturaHwy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm not saying fuck cali, but the medical cannabis business model is a total joke. The vast majority of people with cards are using the drug recreationally. Which, makes the industry totally dishonest and that's not how the legal cannabis industry should be.

But if cannabis gives people a better attitude when they smoke it then it has medical value.

Arthritis_sucks

The Dude
Veteran
Why? You don't deserve it. You built a dishonest industry based on lies.

Most of the people out there with a medical card don't have medical ailments. They are just consenting adults looking to get high. Which, there is nothing wrong with that at all. However, when you use the medical industry as an outlet for getting high then there is something wrong with that.

I don't appreciate what California has done at all. The Cali cannabis industry model is nothing more than an abomination, imo. Get it legalized for recreational use and I'll show you some respect.
Funny.....I call bullshitzel! Like any system of finance, if there is room for corruption there damn will be. If you weren't here from the start you have no clue what your talking about. It happened gradually then all of the sudden an explosion of corruption. What was meant to be a compassionate law to aide in the use of medical marijuana, was turned into a paper chase like no other.

As for the view on the majority not having medical ailments, i wasn't aware you were a doctor. I don't think you know the vastness that marijuana covers. Something as simple as muscle soreness from a hard days work at the construction site can be relieved by mmj. Whatever someone is using ibuprofren for mmj can replace.

GET EDUCATED! Before you go bashing cali, get sum history lessons. The Cali system can be fixed with regulation through an amendment but there is too much money greasin wheels to change.

:dance013:

Tudo

Troublemaker
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sometimes moving isn't so easy. I know in my case I've had to reschedule my last 3 dental appointments because either I was in too much pain to make it, or was suffering from the aftereffects of the shit I have to take to counter the shit the pain pills do to me. The thought of having to get on airplanes and go to places never been before thousands of miles away when I can't make it 20 miles to a dentist appointment is scary.

Unfortunately some of us have real illnesses and real diseases that limit the physical mobility. Some it effects the intellectual mobility, how could it not with sometimes every waking moment having to share with mr unbelievable pain?

Sorry if my post offends, I only wanted to voice my opinion as meaningless as it may be. Those of you who do not have these depilatory physical problems please take note, sometimes shit really does happen hahaha, real shit too.

Morecheeba in answer to your why not independent, this should answer that question:
Dr. Ron Paul - Libertarian Presidential Candidate (1988)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kASgwOjBYK8

I'll pm you the rest

What was meant to be a compassionate law to aide in the use of medical marijuana, was turned into a paper chase like no other.

It should be "a paper chase like no other." This is America. It's okay to make a dollar as a result of hard work the last time I checked.

As for the view on the majority not having medical ailments, i wasn't aware you were a doctor. I don't think you know the vastness that marijuana covers. Something as simple as muscle soreness from a hard days work at the construction site can be relieved by mmj. Whatever someone is using ibuprofren for mmj can replace.

True, but it's still obvious that the majority MMJ card holders are using a loophole to get a recreational high. The vast majority are looking for a buzz while playing Xbox 360. Nothing more.

GET EDUCATED! Before you go bashing cali, get sum history lessons. The Cali system can be fixed with regulation through an amendment but there is too much money greasin wheels to change.

It doesn't need to be amended. It needs to be abolished and replaced with recreational MJ policies. Not medicinal.

But if cannabis gives people a better attitude when they smoke it then it has medical value.

True. By today's standards, yes.

If you can use a drug like Prozac that can make you go crazy and kill yourself in attempt to cure depression, then weed should definitely be given the same amount of medical value.

I'm not denying there are genuine medicinal benefits to weed. I would just rather smoke because I'm a consenting adult who likes to smoke. Not because I have to pretend to have some medical ailment to a doctor that has better things to do.