You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > Website Support > HOW DO I POST YOUTUBE VIDEOS

Thread Title Search
HOW DO I POST YOUTUBE VIDEOS Thread Tools
Old 11-26-2020, 06:39 AM #1
Tudo
Troublemaker

Tudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivor
Exclamation HOW DO I POST YOUTUBE VIDEOS

And show the youtube video graphic and not just a link?

I think it would increase traffic especially on so many songs that are not necessarily familiar to many...if they could see what the video looked like maybe they would click on it whereas they may not click on just the link...
Help!

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:13 PM #2
TychoMonolyth

TychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivorTychoMonolyth is a survivor
Look at the IFRAME BBCodes

https://www.icmag.com/ic/misc.php?do=bbcode

Look at the IFRAME codes.
I usually use iframe1 /iframe1

Boreal Lights Semi Auto

---

"All men's souls are immortal, but the souls of the righteous are immortal and divine."
TychoMonolyth is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:31 PM #3
trichrider
THEORETICAL

trichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivortrichrider is a survivor
Arrow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVSqapDnVBU

1). import link and highlight to copy the text after the '=' equal sign in your link

SVSqapDnVBU

2). go advanced and click on the youtube icon.
in between the brackets of the resulting text index paste the copied text from after the '=' equal sign. this will be the new link.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

if there are more than one equal sign '=' this method will not work.

3). to check and verify that the new link works click preview post and
click the youtube page as per usual.

edit: #1 and #2 sequence must be followed before going to advanced so that the underlined link is not the source of the copying of after the '=' equal sign. if the link is underlined in
'go advanced' you'll need to get a copy that is not underlined, as in the original copied link. getting the link into 'go advanced' will underline the link and copying it from that window will not work. also i highlighted the portion you will need to copy/paste but do not do that, it will not work if you alter the copy in any way.
hope this hasn't been too confusing.

congrats Tudo

trichrider is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-26-2020, 10:42 PM #4
chilliwilli

chilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond repute
When ever i post a youtube video its most of time from an android.

I click the share arrow and copy the link

https://youtu.be/cXgUo7ZkcIQ

Then i copy the "code" on the end of the link

cXgUo7ZkcIQ

And then i hit the youtube button on top of the message field and insert the code between the bracket

[YOUTUBEIF ] cXgUo7ZkcIQ [ /YOUTUBEIF]

When u made a mistake(missing letter or space) it looks like that

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.
I AGREE

When u did everything right u got this

I AGREE
chilliwilli is online now Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2020, 02:45 AM #5
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by TychoMonolyth View Post
https://www.icmag.com/ic/misc.php?do=bbcode

Look at the IFRAME codes.
I usually use iframe1 /iframe1
Thanks

Some people understand when you tell them,
not to piss on an electric fence,
others have to find out for themselves. ~ Im'one

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
but be prepared for the worst.

Civilization is the history of conspiracy!
What is civilization but, a conspiracy,
for all of us to do better, working together!
~Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch..
Switcher56 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2020, 02:47 AM #6
Switcher56
Comfortably numb!

Switcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivorSwitcher56 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilliwilli View Post
When ever i post a youtube video its most of time from an android.

I click the share arrow and copy the link

https://youtu.be/cXgUo7ZkcIQ

Then i copy the "code" on the end of the link

cXgUo7ZkcIQ

And then i hit the youtube button on top of the message field and insert the code between the bracket

[YOUTUBEIF ] cXgUo7ZkcIQ [ /YOUTUBEIF]

When u made a mistake(missing letter or space) it looks like that

I AGREE

When u did everything right u got this

I AGREE
You're a phone jockey! Get off your phone. Life was so much simpler when the phone had a wire. You had a life then

Some people understand when you tell them,
not to piss on an electric fence,
others have to find out for themselves. ~ Im'one

A good approach to just about anything in life is to hope for the best,
but be prepared for the worst.

Civilization is the history of conspiracy!
What is civilization but, a conspiracy,
for all of us to do better, working together!
~Snowden

“The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience,
but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest
the crotch of the person who screws up your day and,
may their arms be too short to scratch..
Switcher56 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 11-27-2020, 07:52 PM #7
Tudo
Troublemaker

Tudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivorTudo is a survivor
Raindrops - The Kartunes

I don't own a cell phone!

Let's see

Raindrops - The Kartunes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgN9sibzhvY
" style="display:none;">
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgN9sibzhvY
')">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fgN9sibzhvY
')"> I AGREE

Old 12-10-2020, 06:46 PM #8
Tudo
Troublemaker

Smile

Help! Here's another forum I have been a member of since early 2000's and they recently started a similar thread although not Doo Wop to my disappointment, however each video shows an image. This is what I would like to do imagewise here at ICMAGS. Is there a simple way to do this without adding hours of time?
Remember you are dealing with an old man who doesn't speak "code" other than the type of code we used doing wet runs in the caribean back in the 70's
https://forums.collectors.com/discus...c-noise#latest

Old 12-11-2020, 07:37 PM #9
Tudo
Troublemaker

I AGREE

Old 12-11-2020, 07:37 PM #10
Tudo
Troublemaker

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=muCFwfTKPEY