Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Seedbay > Seedbay Private Breeders > Karma Genetics > When life gives you lemon-tini!

Thread Title Search
When life gives you lemon-tini! Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-21-2020, 09:15 PM #1
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
unclefishstick has completed 8 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
When life gives you lemon-tini!

time to finally start a thread...plants went into flower a few days ago so to recap...

karma kindly sent 4 packs of seeds....

started with 5 of each...

unclefishstick is online now Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 09:18 PM #2
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

unclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivorunclefishstick is a survivor
once the seeds had soaked overnight and all of them had split they were sown into 7oz cups...seedlings started to emerge in a couple of days for the most part...

Old 11-21-2020, 09:19 PM #3
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

Old 11-21-2020, 09:23 PM #4
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

got them out of the cups and into #1 pots...under a 4 foot 8 bulb t5 rack with led bulb,mostly 6500k with some bulbs with uv chips

Old 11-21-2020, 09:25 PM #5
LordOfTheNugZ7

LordOfTheNugZ7 is a glorious beacon of lightLordOfTheNugZ7 is a glorious beacon of lightLordOfTheNugZ7 is a glorious beacon of lightLordOfTheNugZ7 is a glorious beacon of lightLordOfTheNugZ7 is a glorious beacon of lightLordOfTheNugZ7 is a glorious beacon of lightLordOfTheNugZ7 is a glorious beacon of lightLordOfTheNugZ7 is a glorious beacon of lightLordOfTheNugZ7 is a glorious beacon of lightLordOfTheNugZ7 is a glorious beacon of lightLordOfTheNugZ7 is a glorious beacon of light
Nice! Definitely subbed for this.

Peace!
LordOfTheNugZ7 is offline Quote
Old 11-21-2020, 09:27 PM #6
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

they continued to grow quite vigorously...the leds kept the nodes nice and tight...

Old 11-21-2020, 09:29 PM #7
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

at around 6 weeks from sprouting they started showing sex...

Old 11-21-2020, 09:30 PM #8
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

which was good since they were really wanting to be up-potted...

Old 11-21-2020, 09:32 PM #9
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

in the end,out of 20 odd seeds only 6 turned out to be female...

Old 11-21-2020, 09:36 PM #10
unclefishstick
Fancy Janitor

they continued to grow rapidly in veg which was a bit longer than i wanted while i waited for space to open up in flower...back left corner in the last pic..