Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Female Seeds > Test Grows > Mimosa Champagne Test Grow

Thread Title Search
Mimosa Champagne Test Grow Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-22-2020, 08:12 PM #1
Browser
H8ters gonna h8

Browser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of light
Mimosa Champagne Test Grow

High!

I was given the opportunity by Female Seeds to test grow some of their varieties. In this first run, I'll be running Mimosa Champagne.

A pack of 4 was sent for testing purposes (during a heat wave), only 3 germinated, one of them upside down. The 4th space has been taken by a OG Kush freeby from Zamnesia.

After that was fixed, they have been moved to their 11L pots which will be their final ones. They're growing in a mix of dirt and cocos, with a bit extra worm castings as I'm told she likes nitrogen.

I'll be using biotabs and the "believer" set from Aptus, both for the first time. They'll be growing under a dimable 4x FLUXengine LEDs by CREScience (320w), in a small bonanza closet by G-tools.

Coming from the outdoors, it's taking me some adjustment. This will only be my 2nd indoor grow, so more than a show of what I can do, this should be a show of how these plants handle me

Hope you enjoy!

B
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MC1.jpg
Views:	17
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	545335 Click image for larger version

Name:	MC2.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	64.7 KB
ID:	545336 Click image for larger version

Name:	MC3.jpg
Views:	12
Size:	44.3 KB
ID:	545337
Browser is offline Quote

4 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-23-2020, 12:04 AM #2
bibi40

bibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivorbibi40 is a survivor
Will be good mate ,

seems to be a great strain
- Sweet seeds 7th competition ( active ) : Killer Kush Auto

- HSO : Mango Sapphire (Still in progress)

bibi40 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 08-25-2020, 01:42 PM #3
Browser
H8ters gonna h8

Browser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi40 View Post
Will be good mate ,

seems to be a great strain
Thanks!

Yeah, it does sound like an appealing strain, and I'm a BIG fan of orange terps

I've been warned that she's also a bit of an stretcher, but I'm not afraid to perform some LST on them, and use a net if needed.

Should anyone have any tips, questions or suggestions, they're all welcome.

Have a good one,

B
Browser is offline Quote

Old 08-25-2020, 02:21 PM #4
Jayded

Jayded is a glorious beacon of lightJayded is a glorious beacon of lightJayded is a glorious beacon of lightJayded is a glorious beacon of lightJayded is a glorious beacon of lightJayded is a glorious beacon of lightJayded is a glorious beacon of lightJayded is a glorious beacon of lightJayded is a glorious beacon of lightJayded is a glorious beacon of lightJayded is a glorious beacon of light
Good luck with the grow Browser,i'm a big fan of orange terps as well.
Jayded is offline Quote

Old 08-26-2020, 11:16 AM #5
mr.brunch

mr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivormr.brunch is a survivor

https://www.jackherer.com/thebook/

Dire straits, brothers in arms:

Now the sun's gone to hell
And
The moon's riding high
Let me bid you farewell
Every man has to die
But it's written in the starlight
And every line in your palm
We are fools to make war
On our brothers in arms

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Lime View Post

Put out the joint, step away from the computer and go for a walk.
mr.brunch is offline Quote

Old 08-26-2020, 11:20 AM #6
dimodz
Elite StrainCloneHunter

dimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud of
any news .,?

H
ybridsFromHell

dimodz is offline Quote

Old 08-26-2020, 12:04 PM #7

.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor.............. is a survivor
I'm in

i love my mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by bibi40 View Post
Just give it a try ,

you' ll see
.............. is offline Quote

Old 08-26-2020, 01:10 PM #8
Browser
H8ters gonna h8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dimodz View Post
any news .,?
Not much yet.

I'll try to post some pics by the end of this week. They all have popped (3MC's + 1 OG Kush) and are now under domes, with some companion plants starting to germinate as well.

Temps are around 24c/20c (I suspect to be slightly warmer under the domes), they're getting 16hrs of light, from a very dimmed LED that gets turned a bit higher each day.

By next week I plan to remove the domes, and let them be exposed to the wind from the fan, to have thicker stems.

I've also place preventive yellow sticky strips, as on my previous run I had some root gnats, which where controlled in the box, only to discover they had settled with my succulents instead I suspect there might be some still around...

Photos to follow later this week.

B
Browser is offline Quote

Old 08-27-2020, 10:13 AM #9
dimodz
Elite StrainCloneHunter

dimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud of
sounds good mate

H
ybridsFromHell

dimodz is offline Quote

Old 08-31-2020, 01:06 PM #10
Browser
H8ters gonna h8

Little Update

Not much to see yet, but the girls are now out of their domes, growing roots and still getting used to the intensity of the lights (running at about 30% now). Temps continue around 20-25C.

The MC that came up side down, seems to be getting used to the idea of following gravity, but also seems to have a mutated leave. This one and the OG Kush (planted a week after) are the most delayed. Companion plants seem to be doing ok, I'm thinking I planted too densely in some bits, but nothing too bad.

I have spotted 2 possible root gnats in the sticky strips, but nothing too bad for now.

If you have any questions or suggestions that have not been covered yet, just shoot!

B
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MCAll.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	72.2 KB
ID:	546041 Click image for larger version

Name:	MC2.jpg
Views:	18
Size:	87.6 KB
ID:	546042 Click image for larger version

Name:	MC3.jpg