Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > International Forums > Australia/New Zealand > Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge TEMPORARY thread.

Thread Title Search
Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge TEMPORARY thread. Thread Tools
Old 01-11-2021, 10:35 PM #881
Donald Mallard

Donald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by romanoweed View Post
why did i search trough half the thread for old SE Asian Genes, and find nothing... And if i missed some, then where'?

I was on OZ Stoners, was more lucrative, but they ask for 5 Dollar fees to participate
this is mostly a chat thread roman ,
though some pot pictures get added from time to time ,
its mostly guys just shooting the breeze ,

but here ill add you a few pics you may not have seen ,
its a thai plant grown in thailand ,
yielded many pounds so i was told ..

Donald Mallard is online now Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2021, 11:49 PM #882
Donald Mallard

Donald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivorDonald Mallard is a survivor
Been so wet up here the last few weeks ,
but it has some critters pretty happy ,
apologies about the blurry frog picture ,

who can guess what the second picture is ??

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2021, 12:05 AM #883
Sat X RB

Sat X RB is a name known to allSat X RB is a name known to allSat X RB is a name known to allSat X RB is a name known to allSat X RB is a name known to allSat X RB is a name known to allSat X RB is a name known to allSat X RB is a name known to allSat X RB is a name known to allSat X RB is a name known to allSat X RB is a name known to all
It's a Squid! Come up the mountain to escape the Wet. Hmmm. Calamari ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Mallard View Post

View Image
View Image
Sat X RB is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2021, 12:38 AM #884
TheDarkStorm

TheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant future
Quote:

View Image
View Image
Is that a giant Donald....do you come across many of those....by the way that thai looks interesting...reminds me alot of somthing similar ive seen...only the buds tend to be a more pale goldy colour perhaps abit bigger but less of them too..similar stucture tho...any chance you get to try that variety out ?
TheDarkStorm is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2021, 12:46 AM #885
Donald Mallard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkStorm View Post
Is that a giant Donald....do you come across many of those....by the way that thai looks interesting...reminds me alot of somthing similar ive seen...only the buds tend to be a more pale goldy colour perhaps abit bigger but less of them too..similar stucture tho...any chance you get to try that variety out ?
i thought it looked like a crab ,
which is not impossible here despite us living at 900 metres above sea level ,
land crabs have been spotted up here ..

anyhow its a spider , he can swim underwater i noted , his hole is most likely an s bend like the toilet so he has a dry spot in there that he can swim too if needed , after lots of rain he is seen in the entrance of his hole waiting for the water to abate ...

i didnt try the thai , i heard they got about 7 lbs from it , they range from golden to light green and brown ,
its likely a thai stick descendant a few generations down the track..

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2021, 10:56 AM #886
KITCHA

KITCHA is just really niceKITCHA is just really niceKITCHA is just really niceKITCHA is just really niceKITCHA is just really niceKITCHA is just really niceKITCHA is just really niceKITCHA is just really niceKITCHA is just really niceKITCHA is just really niceKITCHA is just really nice
Funnel web Don?

Old 01-12-2021, 04:57 PM #887
TheDarkStorm

TheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant future
Quote:
i thought it looked like a crab ,
which is not impossible here despite us living at 900 metres above sea level ,
land crabs have been spotted up here ..

anyhow its a spider , he can swim underwater i noted , his hole is most likely an s bend like the toilet so he has a dry spot in there that he can swim too if needed , after lots of rain he is seen in the entrance of his hole waiting for the water to abate ...

i didnt try the thai , i heard they got about 7 lbs from it , they range from golden to light green and brown ,
its likely a thai stick descendant a few generations down the track..
Looks like a Aussie tarantula aka goliath bird eating spider....looks a beautiful specimen..I kinda like tarantulas...an you guys have some really beautiful ones in Oz.
Yeah that tree looks so similar to something ive been looking for or some information about for an age unsuccessfully...thanks for putting the snap up Donald....are you guys working on trying to gett a workable sample out your way....because if its the same as what im thinking of its a awesome line..very rarely seen...when a good one popps up an its done in the right conditions..it looks / spectacular and so exotic..not many things like it

Old 01-12-2021, 09:39 PM #888
Donald Mallard

Quote:
Originally Posted by KITCHA View Post
Funnel web Don?
im unsure kitcha ,
something like that , if we get them where i live ,
or a tarantula , we have quite a few of those where i am ,
im glad to see him again, he was there last year , then disappeared ,
i thought he died or something , so yea nice to see the fella again ...

Old 01-12-2021, 09:46 PM #889
Donald Mallard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkStorm View Post
Looks like a Aussie tarantula aka goliath bird eating spider....looks a beautiful specimen..I kinda like tarantulas...an you guys have some really beautiful ones in Oz.
Yeah that tree looks so similar to something ive been looking for or some information about for an age unsuccessfully...thanks for putting the snap up Donald....are you guys working on trying to gett a workable sample out your way....because if its the same as what im thinking of its a awesome line..very rarely seen...when a good one popps up an its done in the right conditions..it looks / spectacular and so exotic..not many things like it
it doesnt seem quite as big , but as i said it could be , ive added a pic of one below anyhow , found in my laundry ...

i will probably get some seeds of that thai plant eventually ,
the fella i know who i got the pics off is negotiating with the thai folks who grew it in order to obtain some ...

ive planted a few thai and south east asian seeds where i live in the past ,
i found it best to plant them late or they end up massive like that one and can be hard to maintain and or hide ,
heres one in the green house a few years ago , i could have planted it even earlier by a few months , luckily i didnt as it easily outgrew the green house even planted when i did ...

10 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2021, 12:13 AM #890
TheDarkStorm

Quote:
it doesnt seem quite as big , but as i said it could be , ive added a pic of one below anyhow , found in my laundry ...

i will probably get some seeds of that thai plant eventually ,
the fella i know who i got the pics off is negotiating with the thai folks who grew it in order to obtain some ...

ive planted a few thai and south east asian seeds where i live in the past ,
i found it best to plant them late or they end up massive like that one and can be hard to maintain and or hide ,
heres one in the green house a few years ago , i could have planted it even earlier by a few months , luckily i didnt as it easily outgrew the green house even planted when i did ...

View Image

View Image
Lucky you...you found that in the laundry......wat do you guys do..normally put them out...or would you leave it be..if indoors like that one in the laundry ?
Yeah thats a monster tree Donald..must of put out quite some weight...would have been awkward if you never had a greenhouse that big...i think those ladders would have definitely come in handy with that tree...hopefully things work out with the one in the previous picture and your guy can get his hands on it...