Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Grow Diaries > Hammers perpetual Grow journal.

Thread Title Search
Hammers perpetual Grow journal. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-13-2021, 01:30 AM #81
Crooked8

Crooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivor
On another note. That white truffle is apparently a gorilla butter pheno as you said. Fresh coast seeds, no gorilla butter seeds available but they do have a few gorilla butter crosses. Im interested, 150$ a pack isnt cheap but not insane. I want the clone but nobody in my circle holds it rn :(
Karma Genetics SourRado Testers:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=365603
Karma/Hortilab Collaboration Tester Thread:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=292385
Crooked8 is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2021, 02:47 AM #82
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
Hammerhead has completed 5 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crooked8 View Post
Hammer you ever get any burn from that grow safe? I tried it on a run that was about halfway through flower and noticed some light copper rusty looking burn on a few spots. Nothing major at all. You said you spray it every week on everything? Even stuff in late flower? Ive never seen this in my room and its the only new addition so i feel it must be the grow safe.

Most anything used will burn your plants if the lights are on, growsafe will as well. I apply only if I'm sure the lights are not coming on for 5hrs. Plants need to be dry before lights on.. I do not use growsafe in flower when not needed. Its rarely ever needed. Its easy to tell when it is needed. Its 100% organic food safe ingredients. It can be used at anytime in flower. No need to worry if you do.

Things you must do. Shake the bottle before you measure 20-25mls. Add to your sprayer 1st then add 1g RO. Shack the sprayer good, growsafe is think needs to be mixed well. If you do not use all of the 1g it must be used in 5 days max. Always shake the sprayer and spray out the length of the hose to waste. Its ready to use again until gone. If the contents of the sprayer are older than 5 days do not use it.

#hammerhead_genetics

Hammers Perpetual

Last edited by Hammerhead; 01-13-2021 at 03:00 AM..
Hammerhead is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2021, 02:59 AM #83
Crooked8

Crooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivorCrooked8 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
Most anything used will burn your plants if the lights are on, growsafe will as well. I apply only if I'm sure the lights are not coming on for 5hrs. Plants need to be dry before lights on.. I do not use growsafe in flower when not needed. Its rarely ever needed. Its easy to tell when it is needed. Its 100% organic food safe ingredients. It can be used at anytime in flower.

Things you must do. Shake the bottle before you measure 20-25mls. Add to your sprayer 1st then add 1g RO. Shack the sprayer good, growsafe is think needs to be mixed well. If you do not use all of the 1g it must be used in 5 days max. Always shack the sprayer and spray out the length of the hose to waste. Its ready to use again until gone. If the contents of the sprayer are older than 5 days do not use it.
I only ever spray lights off with plenty of time for them to dry. I dont necessarily need it, just wanted to throw it into my preventative rotation. I also mix my sprayers and spray through the hose so make sure nothing is in there from previous mixes. I think i did 20ml, its whatever you suggested for a prevention dose. Its interesting as this reaction only seems to have affected two strains, dosidos and one of my own. Next time i use it i think ill try to spray even earlier and leave a few fans on so i know every single bit has dried. Thank you buddy.

Old 01-13-2021, 03:03 AM #84
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Hammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivorHammerhead is a survivor
That's fine. There's no issue using in flower at anytime. If your getting burning its something your doing. As you can see I use it all the time. Ive only had 1 issue when I used it with lights on. The last 2 pic I posted got treated 2 weeks ago in flower. I soak my plants good getting both sides of the leaves as much as I can.

#hammerhead_genetics

Hammers Perpetual

Old 01-13-2021, 03:10 AM #85
Crooked8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
That's fine. There's no issue using in flower at anytime. If your getting burning its something your doing. As you can see I use it all the time. Ive only had 1 issue when I used it with lights on. The last 2 pic I posted got treated 2 weeks ago in flower. I soak my plants good getting both sides of the leaves as much as I can.
There must have been some residual moisture maybe between leaves or beaded up somewhere i didnt notice. Thanks again brotha

Old 01-13-2021, 10:03 PM #86
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

I can see the hybrid in that OC cross,This pheno is killer. The leaves are a dead giveaway IMO. Growing the OC and the A5hbx x fp separately def helps knowing how those look.

#hammerhead_genetics

Hammers Perpetual

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2021, 10:20 PM #87
TheDarkStorm

TheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant futureTheDarkStorm has a brilliant future
Wow..good work HammerHead...always very frosty plants grown to perfection...you take quite a mean pic aswell...pleasure to see..thanks for sharing your grows with us.
TheDarkStorm is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2021, 10:55 PM #88
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDarkStorm View Post
Wow..good work HammerHead...always very frosty plants grown to perfection...you take quite a mean pic aswell...pleasure to see..thanks for sharing your grows with us.

Thanks, I do try hard to grow well.

FB

#hammerhead_genetics

Hammers Perpetual

8 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2021, 11:37 PM #89
Fakir710

Fakir710 has a spectacular aura aboutFakir710 has a spectacular aura aboutFakir710 has a spectacular aura aboutFakir710 has a spectacular aura about
Wow everything looking superb by there. Does that Vinaigrette really smell like vinegar?

Sticking here.
Fakir710 is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2021, 12:05 AM #90
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Anytime your asking what terps smell like it can very depending on the person. I think it does.

#hammerhead_genetics

Hammers Perpetual

Old 01-14-2021, 12:05 AM #91
Hammerhead
Tired Farmer

Anytime your asking what terps smell like it can very depending on the person. I think it does.

#hammerhead_genetics

Hammers Perpetual