Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Marijuana Strains and Breeding > Landraces > Interesting, different effects.

Thread Title Search
Interesting, different effects. Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-09-2021, 01:56 AM #41
RenaissanceBrah

RenaissanceBrah has a spectacular aura aboutRenaissanceBrah has a spectacular aura aboutRenaissanceBrah has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magoluci View Post
That's great news because I have one of them going at the moment
Along with kali china, thai chi, orient express, tikal and nepal jam.

How much of a comedown compared to other strains?
Let me know how those turn out, I'm also running ace gear: congo reg, nepal annapurna reg, and thai chi. Also their Banghi Haze freebie, which is the most vigorous
RenaissanceBrah is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2021, 09:51 PM #42
Tlatoani77

Tlatoani77 will become famous soon enoughTlatoani77 will become famous soon enoughTlatoani77 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by yesum View Post
^^ I got a Jalisco strain from Eskobar and it was a nice friendly type of high, balanced. The Island Sweet Skunk I grew was not the same. It was all sativa and up up and away. Lots of different strains in each state of Mexico.
Hi men!

Hey Yesum, I have a doubt, you speak about "E$kobar" but I couldn't find its current catalog, I just found some hybrids from them, no pure landraces, could you tell me in wich website I can find their catalog?, please.

All the people in this thread could tell me about another seedbanks or organizations that have the real pure mexican landraces, also maybe pure south american, central american landraces as real Brazilian landraces or Bolivian, or the truest Panama, or truest american sativas landraces please. If you can also, in wich banks I can to find real sativas landraces to arround the world, some really cambodian, indian, vietnamisse, african, hawaiian lines or something else, please!.

I'm searching firstly pure mexican lines to me, I want to make a collection of mexican landraces, though I'm interested in all sativas and they will add to my collection , I'm searching for destroyer sativa landraces, really devasting, or very happy, or very trippy, or lisergic, or giggle strains. It don't care if the potency is medium, maybe low, I want to know, but I want to know it to make a reaserching for each strain, then I will get the most interesting.

Please, your knowledge and advices could be generous, cheers banda !
Tlatoani77 is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2021, 01:43 AM #43
RenaissanceBrah

RenaissanceBrah has a spectacular aura aboutRenaissanceBrah has a spectacular aura aboutRenaissanceBrah has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tlatoani77 View Post
Hi men!

Hey Yesum, I have a doubt, you speak about "E$kobar" but I couldn't find its current catalog, I just found some hybrids from them, no pure landraces, could you tell me in wich website I can find their catalog?, please.

All the people in this thread could tell me about another seedbanks or organizations that have the real pure mexican landraces, also maybe pure south american, central american landraces as real Brazilian landraces or Bolivian, or the truest Panama, or truest american sativas landraces please. If you can also, in wich banks I can to find real sativas landraces to arround the world, some really cambodian, indian, vietnamisse, african, hawaiian lines or something else, please!.

I'm searching firstly pure mexican lines to me, I want to make a collection of mexican landraces, though I'm interested in all sativas and they will add to my collection , I'm searching for destroyer sativa landraces, really devasting, or very happy, or very trippy, or lisergic, or giggle strains. It don't care if the potency is medium, maybe low, I want to know, but I want to know it to make a reaserching for each strain, then I will get the most interesting.

Please, your knowledge and advices could be generous, cheers banda !
The best sources I found so far are Snowhigh, Swami has some landraces, the real seed co, the landrace team... it all depends on the strain too.

Snowhigh seems to have the most Mexican landraces.
RenaissanceBrah is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-13-2021, 01:48 AM #44
yesum
IC Mag Supporter

yesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivoryesum is a survivor
Snow is the man now for Mexican. Swami has some but he is not listing pure Guerrero and Michoacan right now, you can contact him and see if he has any not listed.

Eskobar is not doing anything now he is retired as far as I know unless he decides to come back. He was over at S-a-n-n-ies. There is some censoring of seedbanks not supporting this website.
yesum is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2021, 12:02 AM #45
Tlatoani77

Tlatoani77 will become famous soon enoughTlatoani77 will become famous soon enoughTlatoani77 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by RenaissanceBrah View Post
The best sources I found so far are Snowhigh, Swami has some landraces, the real seed co, the landrace team... it all depends on the strain too.

Snowhigh seems to have the most Mexican landraces.
Hi Renaissance, thanks for your time and info, I've seen the Swami's site yesterday, its work is very interesting but it isn't what I search, RSC have a generous list of varieties, TLT have almost the same catalog, they have some interesting things too, but really this orgs. have only african or asian sativas, TLT have some american landraces but only some "Punto rojo", "Mangobiche" and some rare and unknown for me "Colombian black". I'm just trying to know about other american lines, maybe extinct I know but if there is a possibility of find them yet, I wish get 'em in anyway, maybe Snowhigh is the source to get some mexican lines...

Hi Yesum, how you're doing!
I will ask to Snow for him catalog, him work seems to me really interesting; have you experience with Snow gear?.
It's a shame E$kobar not doing anything currently, their Jalisco sounds interesting, could you tell me your experience with Jalisco? please, how were the flavor & smell, how was the appearance, how was the high?. Have you any pics from that herb?.

It's a madness how there is a lot of landraces from other continents but when we want to speak of american sativa landraces there isn't much info anywhere, maybe the narcotraffic has been the problem, they kill the curious people, a lot of natives too. They just have hybridized all of the original lines. I wonder if the US or Canadian smokers save their seeds yet, I mean the seeds from brickweed exported to their countries by carteles, maybe there are a lot of landrace varieties from all america, but that is a problem too, I don't know if the people want to share their seeds, some of they don't share their seeds though they never think to germinate them, they prefer to throw them, maybe there is the key, we just need solidarity, fellowship and honesty to recover those lines.

Grettings friends, peace !
Tlatoani77 is offline Quote