You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Indoor Grows - Soil > Fiddynut's indoor jungle

Thread Title Search
Fiddynut's indoor jungle Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-08-2021, 11:08 PM #4361
star crash
We Will Get By ... We Will Survive

star crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivorstar crash is a survivor
Dog walking is really good for me

Old 01-11-2021, 10:34 PM #4362
Fiddynut

Fiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to behold
Greetings friends.
Happy Monday! I hope y'all had a great weekend. I did but it was over way too quickly. All the football made the time fly I guess!

@Star crash. That's a good looking dog you got there! I walk my dog every day even if its really cold or raining out. I feel its important to get them out for a little adventure and a chance to use their noses a bit and it helps us bond with them. Here is a pic of my dog, Eggo.

@pop_rocks. How was your weekend brother? I hope you enjoyed plenty of football. Your Rams looked good and I'm glad they took care of the Seahawks because Russell Wilson has given the Packers fits in years past. The Rams will have their hands full with Rogers and the Pack on Saturday and I hope its a great game.
Fiddynut is offline Quote

Old 01-12-2021, 04:11 AM #4363
pop_rocks

pop_rocks is a survivorpop_rocks is a survivorpop_rocks is a survivorpop_rocks is a survivorpop_rocks is a survivorpop_rocks is a survivorpop_rocks is a survivorpop_rocks is a survivorpop_rocks is a survivorpop_rocks is a survivorpop_rocks is a survivor
you too buddy! hope you had a great weekend
you know i totally enjoyed watching football all weekend and i really like the playoff format they had this year
/three games on sat/ three on sunday
next weekend we only get two but there are going to be some big ones
i kind of wish the bears won, partially because i have some friends who are bears fans, but also i would have rather played the saints (???)
its goign to be on and i cant wait for the game to start!
hope you had a great weekend too and are starting your week off right brother

good looking dog pics guys! keep em coming
pop_rocks is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2021, 05:04 PM #4364
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
What's up jungle mates,

Hope everyone is having a good week. I am going to have to watch the Packers this weekend.

It's been a good week so far. I quit smoking as of last Thursday, trying to wean myself off with a vape. So far it seems to be working.

I had a blow-up with my manager on Friday, it's been 6 weeks since I took over my department, and I hadn't received my raise. I guess it got him motivated, I got a 3 $ raise yesterday. So, that's cool.

I am doing a scrog in the garden, I put some pics on IG. I am really digging it. I always have some holes in my canopy, not this time.

The last crop is selling like gangbusters. I picked up a couple pounds over the weekend for 2 grand a piece. Freaking really good deal, I have been paying 2800.

I am really digging this kush cake. Totally purple, and really nice flavor and yield.

Here's to a quick week, and some good playoff games.
packerfan79 is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2021, 07:05 PM #4365
pop_rocks

pop_rocks is a survivorpop_rocks is a survivorpop_rocks is a survivorpop_rocks is a survivorpop_rocks is a survivorpop_rocks is a survivorpop_rocks is a survivorpop_rocks is a survivorpop_rocks is a survivorpop_rocks is a survivorpop_rocks is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by packerfan79 View Post
What's up jungle mates,

Hope everyone is having a good week. I am going to have to watch the Packers this weekend.

It's been a good week so far. I quit smoking as of last Thursday, trying to wean myself off with a vape. So far it seems to be working.

I had a blow-up with my manager on Friday, it's been 6 weeks since I took over my department, and I hadn't received my raise. I guess it got him motivated, I got a 3 $ raise yesterday. So, that's cool.

I am doing a scrog in the garden, I put some pics on IG. I am really digging it. I always have some holes in my canopy, not this time.

The last crop is selling like gangbusters. I picked up a couple pounds over the weekend for 2 grand a piece. Freaking really good deal, I have been paying 2800.

I am really digging this kush cake. Totally purple, and really nice flavor and yield.

Here's to a quick week, and some good playoff games.
happening p'man! hope you are keeping warm brother
wow, you quit smoking herb? so now its only eatables and the vape
what brought this on
thats grea that they finally gave you some extra money at work; you earned it,especially considering all the extra responsibility you have been taking on
so whats in the garden right now? the k.cake sounds rad and i bet these cool temps are really bringing out some nice colors
hope you and the fam are all having a grea start to the new year!

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-12-2021, 10:28 PM #4366
packerfan79

packerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivorpackerfan79 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by pop_rocks View Post
happening p'man! hope you are keeping warm brother
wow, you quit smoking herb? so now its only eatables and the vape
what brought this on
thats grea that they finally gave you some extra money at work; you earned it,especially considering all the extra responsibility you have been taking on
so whats in the garden right now? the k.cake sounds rad and i bet these cool temps are really bringing out some nice colors
hope you and the fam are all having a grea start to the new year!
No I quit smoking cigarettes. I guess with this crowd I should have specified. Lol.

Yeah, I am pretty happy with the raise, it's about damn time.

I got gelato, kush cake, and wedding cake. I had a cloning failure, so I cut my mothers back down to one node on each branch, transplanted into 5 gallon smart pots, and rigged up across for them. I think I should have a really nice canopy. I always have a few holes in the canopy, wasted space isn't cool. I am 9 days into flower.

Old 01-12-2021, 10:33 PM #4367
Fiddynut

Fiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to beholdFiddynut is a splendid one to behold
Greetings friends.
I hope everyone is having a good week so far.
Here are a couple pics of my gorilla girls (gorilla bubble bx1f1). They are in week 4 and done with the stretch and starting to stack up and get frosty!

@pop_rocks. I'm glad you enjoyed the games and your right it was a great format with triple headers on both days. I'm looking forward to this weekends games as well. I kind of wish the bears had won too because it would be nice to beat them for a third time this season. If there is one thing that puts a smile on a Packers fans face its beating the hated bears. We've got so much history between the two teams and its such a good rivalry.
The headlines say that the Rams have the perfect defence to handle green bays offence. If that's true it could be a great game. Also after seeing Goff the last few weeks I would think Rams fans are hoping that Wolford will be available. It did look like Goff was playing better as the game went on last week but sometimes he just looks lost.

@Packerfan. Congratulations on quitting smoking. If your talking about cigarettes than keep up the good work! I can say for sure that since I quit for good a few years ago I've been much happier and feel better. I use to get winded so easily when I was still smoking I could never have done the cardio workouts or mountain bike rides that I do now.
Its too bad that you had to get into it with your manager at work over something that should have been automatically taken care of. It sucks that a company would try to take advantage of you and not follow through on their promises.
Congrats on getting the raise, even if you had to remind them!
I will have to try and check out your pics on Instagram. After I set up the account a few weeks ago I've had a hard time logging back in so I might have to create a new account or something.
I'm glad that business is good! People need their weed and your probably getting them higher quality bud at a lower price than the dispensary. Way to go brother!
I hope the week flies by and we get some great games coming up this weekend!

Old 01-13-2021, 03:15 AM #4368
pop_rocks

happening friends! i hope you guys are keeping warm and looking ahead to brighter days
i cant wait for this weekend football action to kick off, even thoe we only get two games sat and two on sunday these are both great match ups
i would rather play anyone besides the packers at this point and we will see how the rams defense stacks up against a.rog and crew
the rams front line is all time and the secondary is stepping up
they have one of the best defense in the league and are playing lights out football right now
goff is the weakest link on the team and hasnt really progressed like i would have liked to see this year
/he certainly does look lost at times
great looking plants brother! did you get some new containers fiddy?

good for you pack and i hope you can kick the cig habit
i actually enjoyed smoking tobacco, but the cost to your health and the hit on the wallet just isnt worth it anymore
one day i told myself, you can either quite now because you want to, or wait ten years and have to quite because the dr say you have to
you have a lot to live for brother and its great time to kick the habit
roll more joints!
sounds like you have a full house and i hope your gr/ sqft yeilf of off the charts
you still doing those stadium grows
have a great day my man!

Old 01-13-2021, 05:59 AM #4369
packerfan79

Quote:
Originally Posted by pop_rocks View Post
happening friends! i hope you guys are keeping warm and looking ahead to brighter days
i cant wait for this weekend football action to kick off, even thoe we only get two games sat and two on sunday these are both great match ups
i would rather play anyone besides the packers at this point and we will see how the rams defense stacks up against a.rog and crew
the rams front line is all time and the secondary is stepping up
they have one of the best defense in the league and are playing lights out football right now
goff is the weakest link on the team and hasnt really progressed like i would have liked to see this year
/he certainly does look lost at times
great looking plants brother! did you get some new containers fiddy?

good for you pack and i hope you can kick the cig habit
i actually enjoyed smoking tobacco, but the cost to your health and the hit on the wallet just isnt worth it anymore
one day i told myself, you can either quite now because you want to, or wait ten years and have to quite because the dr say you have to
you have a lot to live for brother and its great time to kick the habit
roll more joints!
sounds like you have a full house and i hope your gr/ sqft yeilf of off the charts
you still doing those stadium grows
have a great day my man!
Hey Pop Rocks,

Yeah, I enjoyed smoking too. I think I am just ready to stop. Seems like the vape takes the edge off. I started with a 6mg nicotine juice, I am going to drop it to 3mg on the next bottle. I may try a 0 nicotine juice after that, or I may just cut it out. It's been a week, so far I am doing well.

I haven't done any big grows since we moved a couple years ago. I have a small closet cab now 2x 4 roughly. Last couple crops have been around 13 ounces. Nothing huge, but enough to keep me happy. I am trying to hit a pound. I think if I just ran the kush cake, I could pull it off. She's a yeilder.

If you want to run anything I got you know, I got you.

Old 01-13-2021, 11:32 PM #4370
Fiddynut

Greetings friends.
Happy hump day!
I can't believe its Wednesday already this week is flying by for me. I got on the scale at the gym this morning and I'm down about 8 pounds from where I was about two weeks ago. I'm getting a good workout every day and feeling stronger already!

@pop_rocks. Its been very seasonal here as far as temperatures are concerned. Most days have been mid to upper 20's to low 30's. So far so good on not getting any of that bitter cold that i really cant stand. We got a couple snow storms around new years and have a few inches of snow still on the ground.
I don't think I'd want my team to play the packers either. They have been on fire the last few weeks but with the bye weak they might have cooled off some. But there are no easy matchups at this point and any team can win. The Saints are no pushover and Tom Brady has more playoff experience than any of them. Lets hope its a great game brother!
The pics turned out pretty dark but I'm still using the same pots I've been using. I've got some fabric pots but I have been hesitant to try them. I don't really want to water more often and because I secure my bamboo supports to the pots I'm not sure how that would work with fabric.
I hope your having a great week!

@Packerfan. I enjoyed smoking for many years but toward the end I found it very unsatisfying. That's how I knew it was time to finally give it up for good. I had quit many times over the years but it just felt different that last time. I was a pretty heavy smoker and would chew tobacco too when it wasn't convenient to smoke. I used the nicotine gum for over a year after I stopped and still chew regular sugar free gum to this day.