Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis Concentrates > Hashish > Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion....

Thread Title Search
Imported (Moroccan, Afghani, Nepalase) Hash photo's and discussion.... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-24-2020, 10:04 PM #3811
sandsmp81

sandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nice
Latest commercial blocks I've seen are Rolex OG or maybe it's just Rolex? I'm sure they spelt it Rollex OG for the strain to avoid copyright so this could just be a Rolex label.

Very soft and falls to bits, doesn't stick back together very well.

Well I guess that's the standard for now on these shores....

sandsmp81 is offline Quote

6 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-27-2020, 11:57 PM #3812
hiphop_odc

hiphop_odc has a spectacular aura abouthiphop_odc has a spectacular aura abouthiphop_odc has a spectacular aura abouthiphop_odc has a spectacular aura abouthiphop_odc has a spectacular aura about
Mid grade

Some mid grade
But a better one, with no added crap
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20201227_214308273.jpg
Views:	116
Size:	95.2 KB
ID:	555631 Click image for larger version

Name:	PXL_20201227_214411698.jpg
Views:	91
Size:	106.5 KB
ID:	555632
hiphop_odc is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-30-2020, 08:03 PM #3813
Amsterdam_joe

Amsterdam_joe has a spectacular aura aboutAmsterdam_joe has a spectacular aura aboutAmsterdam_joe has a spectacular aura aboutAmsterdam_joe has a spectacular aura about

Think it's a 40x loupe can't really remember could be 20x. If you really want to check your hash get a 120x and you can see everything inside. That ketama was medium grade, nothing wrong with it but theirs better ones to be got

And that rollex is the same as mine I posted as few weeks ago and I called it low grade. I change that it's probably bad. I can tell you a good story about that rollex
Amsterdam_joe is offline Quote

Old 01-04-2021, 01:25 AM #3814
sandsmp81

sandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nicesandsmp81 is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam_joe View Post

And that rollex is the same as mine I posted as few weeks ago and I called it low grade. I change that it's probably bad. I can tell you a good story about that rollex
It wasn't very good when I tried a joint, each shipment is getting worse over here and they were wanting like £600 for 100g.

Tell me your Rolex story....

Old 01-05-2021, 07:22 AM #3815
Amsterdam_joe

Amsterdam_joe has a spectacular aura aboutAmsterdam_joe has a spectacular aura aboutAmsterdam_joe has a spectacular aura aboutAmsterdam_joe has a spectacular aura about

One million percent fact it comes in with NO sticker

Three different stickers, Original Glue, Lamborghini and Rolex. All same smoke. When a load of complaints come in about the Rolex they pull the stick off and slap a new one on it

I'm not sure but I think it's made here, to many thing's are off about it. Wrong type of plastic it's wrapped it. Not many people will notice but the cling film is the wrong type. It's thicker plastic and doesn't stick (the kilos) the bars also have different plastic doesn't seem right or maybe I was getting paranoid then

You can buy it out here €2500 around that price I was actually caught lovely paying €350 for 100g fs (it's not what you know it's who you know)

€4000 good soft hash

€8500 beldia

I can show you more proof in private messages stuff I don't want to make public

Also big warning sign is the rounded corners, rounded corners and falls apart like sand it's that bad hash. No high is the biggest sign tho

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-05-2021, 07:25 AM #3816
Amsterdam_joe

It's actually "original Original Glue" is the third sticker. Missed a word lol

Look at the cling film it's wrapped in. It's think as fuck

Old 01-05-2021, 07:28 AM #3817
Amsterdam_joe

Original Original Glue

Wdf three times. Am I too stoned getting it wrong even when I corrected myself lol Original Glue. Definitely correct this time. GORILLA ??

Old 01-05-2021, 02:30 PM #3818
meltybubble

meltybubble is a glorious beacon of lightmeltybubble is a glorious beacon of lightmeltybubble is a glorious beacon of lightmeltybubble is a glorious beacon of lightmeltybubble is a glorious beacon of lightmeltybubble is a glorious beacon of lightmeltybubble is a glorious beacon of lightmeltybubble is a glorious beacon of lightmeltybubble is a glorious beacon of lightmeltybubble is a glorious beacon of lightmeltybubble is a glorious beacon of light
I love hash ), seen some bars like clay, talk about a low blow lol.
Sad to see in this day and age but to be expected I guess :((
greetz
meltybubble is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2021, 12:31 PM #3819
dimodz
Elite StrainCloneHunter

dimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud ofdimodz has much to be proud of
Gorilla Cookies

H
ybridsFromHell

dimodz is offline Quote

Old 01-13-2021, 09:36 PM #3820
sandsmp81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amsterdam_joe View Post
It's actually "original Original Glue" is the third sticker. Missed a word lol

Look at the cling film it's wrapped in. It's think as fuck
I'm trying to remember in my head how the wrapping snapped easily on that Rolex, you could well be right,it makes sense they would repackage.

I've been saying for a while a lot of these blocks were similar and getting worse.

The Rolex was different and the worst one yet it totally fell apart and was very mild.

I just hope no one continues to buy these ones as it will create another market for low grade hash, like the problem we had in the 90s with soap bar.

Got some 200g bars of leb coming soon, will post them when they land.