Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > ICMag Vendor Forums > Greenpoint Seeds > Greenpoint Seeds

Thread Title Search
Greenpoint Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 10-02-2020, 10:14 AM #1481
GYOweed

Just got city slicker and tombstone hoping for some nice sativa phenos.
Always got something nice from a pack.
Was hoping to get sativa fems but they never came out with any just have to use more space and weeks to sex n shit maybe find a keeper Male getting lazy to clone and sts process lol

Old 10-02-2020, 10:16 AM #1482
GYOweed

Got me city slicker n tombstone

Old 10-02-2020, 09:14 PM #1483
kaneboy

kaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the roughkaneboy is a jewel in the rough
ive grown a lot of gu wild west series ,really don't see what the endless drama is ,people must be bored with what going on these days with the pandemic.
copperchem 1st and second release
chem dd and garlix not sure if was from same batch or separate
raindance
skydweller
moondance
dynamite diesel
the deputy
gunslinger
have seen nice plants from all these ,over all was 50% ratio male to females.
most have the stardawg coming out more so but I love chem and diesel so suits myself.
only one I haven't tried yet is knight rider triangle kush,legend og x stardawg.
for the average grower who just grows for themselves I really like what Greenpoint has offered .
kaneboy is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 10-31-2020, 06:02 AM #1484
nepalnt21
FRRRRRResh!

nepalnt21 is a survivornepalnt21 is a survivornepalnt21 is a survivornepalnt21 is a survivornepalnt21 is a survivornepalnt21 is a survivornepalnt21 is a survivornepalnt21 is a survivornepalnt21 is a survivornepalnt21 is a survivornepalnt21 is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfespan View Post
i had all the controversial ones you know ONYCDxSTARDAWG, cowboy line, the polar bear crosses were awesome, especially that aspen yeti x polarbear i have others just waiting to pop as well.

never cared for warrantless bullshit, i do my own investigations
onycd x stardawg? holy shit that sounds amazing. got a smoke report on that?
nepalnt21 is online now Quote

Old 11-13-2020, 01:24 AM #1485
GYOweed

In my short few year experience, American seed banks and genetics kick ass, then canadian, then eurotrash.

The europeans still cant get anything right unless they copy U.S genetics and sell it in Spain which I have zero problems with IMO

Old 11-23-2020, 09:20 PM #1486
Raho

Raho has a brilliant futureRaho has a brilliant futureRaho has a brilliant futureRaho has a brilliant futureRaho has a brilliant futureRaho has a brilliant futureRaho has a brilliant futureRaho has a brilliant futureRaho has a brilliant futureRaho has a brilliant futureRaho has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyfespan View Post
many people have been test growing for GPS, including myself
something is wrong with this thread. People post every week, but this post from Lyfespan in May is the last that you can see when you click in . . .
My old oHaze grow:
Everything x oBoy

“Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.”
Raho is online now Quote

Old 01-13-2021, 08:27 PM #1487
mexweed

mexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud ofmexweed has much to be proud of
just grabbed a pack of bison breath to see what the noise is about
mexweed is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2021, 04:52 PM #1488
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh has disabled reputation
I have ben ordering seeds for almost a month, and the only packages I have here are Greenpoint seeds. As far as being easy to do business with on-line for a credit card waving American, so far the best that I have dealt with. Those beans showed up in days.

As for their strains, I have a packs of Sundae Stallion, and Purple Dream. if nothing else shows up, they are getting wet. I will run the Sundae Stallion regardless. I liked some Sundae Driver I had.

First ever run, in a new tent, so they will all probably die anyways. LOL, I even called my old random bagseed dealer to see if he had saved any beans.

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2021, 06:16 PM #1489
Lyfespan

Lyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepalnt21 View Post
onycd x stardawg? holy shit that sounds amazing. got a smoke report on that?
these were some fire, i had to keepers but over the years i bred them and culled them. i have beans from the crosses still.

they had some of the craziest terps, completely mixed mom and dad
Lyfespan is offline Quote

Old 01-20-2021, 06:17 PM #1490
Lyfespan

Lyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant futureLyfespan has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raho View Post
something is wrong with this thread. People post every week, but this post from Lyfespan in May is the last that you can see when you click in . . .
i tend to get busy, one man working 2000 sq ft perpetual grows, what did you want to know
Lyfespan is offline Quote