Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Propagation > EZ Cloner machine to soil. Something went wrong

Thread Title Search
EZ Cloner machine to soil. Something went wrong Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-27-2020, 10:37 PM #21
Veggia farmer

Veggia farmer has much to be proud ofVeggia farmer has much to be proud ofVeggia farmer has much to be proud ofVeggia farmer has much to be proud ofVeggia farmer has much to be proud ofVeggia farmer has much to be proud ofVeggia farmer has much to be proud ofVeggia farmer has much to be proud ofVeggia farmer has much to be proud ofVeggia farmer has much to be proud ofVeggia farmer has much to be proud of
I have only transplanted to coco from aerocloners. The best results I have gotten so far was with coco with corc, some pellets of chicken manure/bonemeal and vinasse, stonemeal and some compost. I mixed it then transplanted. I noticed pretty quickly this mix should rest some time before use. No burning. But because I noticed explosion with roots next to the pellets and less everywhere else. OFC nutrients wise but I have a strong sense it had something to do with fungus aswell. And I want the pellets to swell and mix,maybe I wil crush them before mixing, unsure yet.

Due to something else in the setup I transplant to coco without additives now and give water 500-700 PPM. Homemade piss and wood ash. Works good too.

I also let them get comfy in the new pot under T8 at the moment for one week before 250 hps.

Im still experimenting since its a new setup, perpetua, weekly.

Oh yeah, I have them 4 weeks in the machine and 80 cm form two T8 bulbs.

Old 12-29-2020, 04:44 AM #22
mtncolas

mtncolas will become famous soon enough
Coco for the win not wilt
mtncolas is offline Quote

Old 01-01-2021, 11:06 PM #23
wvkindbud38
Elite Growers Club

wvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond reputewvkindbud38 has a reputation beyond repute
I have trouble with my aerocloners sometimes. It's like a hit or miss situation. Something I'm doing wrong, but I usually get enough to make it. I've tried for probably a year to get cuts from a few Strawberry AK from serious seeds. I tried about everything and then used hormex #16 and I'd be damned if I haven't got 5-6 now. After you clone your mother plant very hard you gotta give them some time to recover. I'm always trying different methods at my age on cloning. I was a seed only grower until about 3 yrs ago I got space for mother plants now.

WV's this and that!!! on going flowering thread
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=368874

Mars-Hydro SP 250 grow just finished!!!!!....back going!!!!
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=362317

Silverbacks complete threads
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?threadid=299104

My Albums
https://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?u=65286

TerraBloom
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sour...QaZKmHQ57WSI9K

www. mikrobs.com

https://microbialapplications.myshop...ollections/all
wvkindbud38 is online now Quote

Old 01-11-2021, 10:04 PM #24
gymshoe

gymshoe will become famous soon enoughgymshoe will become famous soon enoughgymshoe will become famous soon enough
I always have problems cloning, no matter what method I try
gymshoe is offline Quote

Old 01-14-2021, 06:40 AM #25
mango420

mango420 is a jewel in the roughmango420 is a jewel in the roughmango420 is a jewel in the roughmango420 is a jewel in the roughmango420 is a jewel in the roughmango420 is a jewel in the roughmango420 is a jewel in the rough
Wow so much unnecessary things being suggested here. Ive been using aero cloners for almost 15 years and have planted into soil, coco, perlite/coco, rockwool. Ive planted clones with roots over a foot long and clones with one tiny root an inch long and as long as the clone is healthy it will take root and survive. Also the longer you leave your rooted cuttings in the cloner to "veg" the more difficulty they are to take hold in the new medium because they have become so accustom to the aero. Adding humidity domes and other things of the such are not necessary at all unless your humidity is very low.

It is completely normal for clones to wilt as soon as you plant them in their new medium but they usually bounce back within 24hrs. I hope your not just pulling them out of the soil after they wilt and not give them a chance. Some strains may take up to 48hrs to perk back up. Dont put them under bright light right away either, this will just stress them more. Also don't go soaking the entire pot if its larger than a litre or 2, this will only delay the rooting process in the new medium. You want your cuts to start searching for water right away when you plant them, when you soak your pot they have no need to do that.
mango420 is online now Quote

Old 01-14-2021, 06:46 AM #26
mango420

mango420 is a jewel in the roughmango420 is a jewel in the roughmango420 is a jewel in the roughmango420 is a jewel in the roughmango420 is a jewel in the roughmango420 is a jewel in the roughmango420 is a jewel in the rough
Here’s some pics of my last cloner run, those are 2 weeks in the cloner.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	8567921D-BBA1-413C-BD9D-4E5F6E26157D.jpg
Views:	5
Size:	101.0 KB
ID:	556930 Click image for larger version

Name:	ED948272-0108-46A3-A2E9-D8B627496996.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	80.2 KB
ID:	556931
mango420 is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.