Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > IC Magazine > ICMag 420 Cup > IC420CUP 2020 POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE

Thread Title Search
IC420CUP 2020 POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE Thread Tools
Old 01-10-2021, 10:11 PM #71
chilliwilli

chilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond reputechilliwilli has a reputation beyond repute
Please have a look at the terms of use. Think point 7 is what u want to read
chilliwilli is online now Quote

Old 01-10-2021, 11:33 PM #72
Bean Sprout

Bean Sprout is a splendid one to beholdBean Sprout is a splendid one to beholdBean Sprout is a splendid one to beholdBean Sprout is a splendid one to beholdBean Sprout is a splendid one to beholdBean Sprout is a splendid one to beholdBean Sprout is a splendid one to beholdBean Sprout is a splendid one to beholdBean Sprout is a splendid one to beholdBean Sprout is a splendid one to beholdBean Sprout is a splendid one to behold
If anyone decides arrange something similar to a virtual cup sign me up.
Bean Sprout is offline Quote

Old 01-11-2021, 01:41 AM #73
gaiusmarius
me

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by chilliwilli View Post
Way to riscy and adds up too much for one. Sorry stupid idea. And the most stupid part is to talk on the internet about it.
there are such cups being done, but i do agree its really not why i go to a cup, if i can't meet friends and hang out in person.

judging is a lot of fun of course

but it is indeed hard to do it by mail, a lot of trust by both judges and organizers and a lot of good luck would be needed and good luck getting the actual votes from half the people who order judge packs by mail, lol.

also the guy sending them out would be taking quite a big chance even in some of the more liberal countries in the EU.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2021, 04:17 AM #74
f-e

f-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant futuref-e has a brilliant future
April's screwed. It's still cold and wet in much of Europe and this thing is totally following the weather as most rational people know these things do.

If you had your first Jab today it would be the middle of March before you got your second. A course that doesn't give immunity, it just helps. So unless Spain can get everyone jabbed at a remarkable rate, the country won't be inviting anyone in. Regardless of the visitors condition.
f-e is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2021, 11:08 AM #75
Chevy cHaze
Out Of Dankness Cometh Light

Chevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
there are such cups being done, but i do agree its really not why i go to a cup, if i can't meet friends and hang out in person.

judging is a lot of fun of course

but it is indeed hard to do it by mail, a lot of trust by both judges and organizers and a lot of good luck would be needed and good luck getting the actual votes from half the people who order judge packs by mail, lol.

also the guy sending them out would be taking quite a big chance even in some of the more liberal countries in the EU.

Only positive really is that right now no one looks twice if you enter the post office, masked up and gloves and all hahaha.
I think the IC Cup lives off of a face to face gathering of expert growers who smoke a lot of outstanding dope and while I'm sure everybody is getting high every day right now anyways, not doing it in person could be fun, but it would also be something else... a different event all together. I'd rather wait and get to share joints with everyone else again some time in future (or maybe this won't even be a thing anymore in the future, sigh, 5 years from now puff puff pass might seem like a relic from the neolithic ages, I so much hope not)

CC

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

3 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2021, 01:39 PM #76
Browser
H8ters gonna h8

Browser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by gaiusmarius View Post
thats why maybe just a meet up without official cup structures would be the way to go, that way it can be short notice
Hey G,

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking is the best compromise, and would make all those lurkers think that there isn't a cup when in fact...

But even that would depend on local and medical regulations (venues being open, how many people can gather, not sharing j's) that would allow us to have a "safe" event.

Meanwhile Amsterdam is talking about limiting entry to the coffeeshops to local residents only (for the 3rd time since I remember), it might be a good reason to visit one last time... That and Brexit

B
Browser is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-11-2021, 07:43 PM #77
Chevy cHaze
Out Of Dankness Cometh Light

Chevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant futureChevy cHaze has a brilliant future
Yeah good luck Amsterdam

cbd is where it's at - 250w organic blumatized cbd skunk haze grow

super silent mode organic blumatized hans panel grow - 80gr from 65w of LEDs

"In what you say of another, apply the test of kindness, necessity and truth, and let nothing pass your lips without a 2/3 majority."

"Dope will get you through times of no money better than money will get you through times of no dope"- Freewheelin' Franklin

Chevy cHaze is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-14-2021, 02:05 PM #78
gaiusmarius
me

gaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivorgaiusmarius is a survivor
Quote:
Originally Posted by Browser View Post
Hey G,

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking is the best compromise, and would make all those lurkers think that there isn't a cup when in fact...

But even that would depend on local and medical regulations (venues being open, how many people can gather, not sharing j's) that would allow us to have a "safe" event.

Meanwhile Amsterdam is talking about limiting entry to the coffeeshops to local residents only (for the 3rd time since I remember), it might be a good reason to visit one last time... That and Brexit

B
thats good point, would be cool to have it there one last time before they change the law. been a while since we did it in Amsterdam.

"it is clear that the individual who persecutes a man, his brother, because he is not of his opinion.....is a monster" Voltaire

not every post you disagree with, has to be responded to!
gaiusmarius is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2021, 11:47 AM #79
sourkush

sourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nicesourkush is just really nice
I just read an article saying no tourists in spain before the end of the summer.
I don't know if its sure but i guess even a meetup might be complicated :(
sourkush is offline Quote

Old 01-22-2021, 02:49 PM #80
944s2

944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor944s2 is a survivor
Holland in curfew,,,
Imagine July/August might be ok but who knows?
944s2 is offline Quote