Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Smoking Devices and Accessories > recommendation for portable vape...

Thread Title Search
recommendation for portable vape... Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-28-2020, 06:55 PM #71
flylowgethigh
grassyhopper

flylowgethigh has disabled reputation
I bought an extreme-Q to use while my hybrid 'cano is getting the display finally repaired. Plan to use it just with the whip.

It shows up yesterday, direct from Arizer. What a disappointment, but you get what you pay for, and this was 135/540 of the cost of a good appliance. This is a toy compared to the hybrid.

Edit: I got the glass parts apart. I noticed that the whip I use, which I put an automotive fuel filter on to catch any particles, wasn't drawing. That filter is clogged from oil, even though the vapor is mostly terps and has almost 3' of hose to cool in, and no oil is visible. Filter is now gone, and I imagine the fan on the EQ will output more.

https://youtu.be/NUmIO_MG5IU?t=87

Last edited by flylowgethigh; 12-07-2020 at 02:12 AM..
flylowgethigh is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-07-2020, 07:06 PM #72
delerious

delerious will become famous soon enoughdelerious will become famous soon enoughdelerious will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amynamous View Post
Arizer is having a 50% off sale throughout their store. Just thought I’d throw that out there in case anyone needs a replacement or a nice holiday gift.
Bought the Solo2 for $135 and added some accessories - still waiting for shipment. Been using Solo 2 , Fury Edge, and Dynavap for portables.
delerious is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2020, 02:13 AM #73
Koondense

Koondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivorKoondense is a survivor
Koondense has completed 1 grow reports. Click to see my Grow Reports
Any portable that beats or equals the Mighty?
I'm thinking of expanding my vape arsenal(still got 2 grasshoppers to return for repairs) with another portable or maybe just get an ExtremeQ for home use.
Any infos/thoughts are welcome.
Koondense is offline Quote

2 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-31-2020, 07:29 AM #74
Samuel Caldwell

Samuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud ofSamuel Caldwell has much to be proud of
Beats the Mighty how? It's slow but I love mine.
Tinymight seems to be the hot ticket right now. It doesn't really call to me but all the great reviews are hard to ignore.
Love my vapcaps, tons of options for customizing. IH and torch give a different experience, I like both.
I have no experience with desktops. I'd love to try one but portables fit my needs better, even at home.

Old 01-03-2021, 06:33 PM #75
Browser
H8ters gonna h8

Browser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of light
Yup, lots of noise about the Tinymight: form factor, swappable batteries... But I have no experience with it myself, yet!

For desktops, the Volcano hybrid has also made a lot of noise, not only coz of the price, but coz it is a fog machine.

Brick style butane vapes can deliver and hit hard, been also enjoying my Splinter v2 from RBT lately.

Mighty+ is the making, a lot of good noises about the terp-torch (desktop). The ExtremeQ is kind of outdated for today's standards, but that can be fixed by DDave's mod set.

It really depends on the kind of user you are, and what you're looking for.

B
Browser is offline Quote

Old 01-07-2021, 10:07 PM #76
Browser
H8ters gonna h8

Browser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of lightBrowser is a glorious beacon of light
To anyone in the EU on the look for a vaporiser, and a deal, I can only highly recommend Dispensr.

They have a crazy giveaway going on in January, you can thank me later: https://dispensr.eu/en/welcome-to-2021-giveaways/

B
Browser is offline Quote