Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Marijuana Growing > Cannabis/Hash Smoke Reports > Maple Leaf Indica - Sensi Seeds

Thread Title Search
Maple Leaf Indica - Sensi Seeds Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 12-17-2020, 05:21 PM #181
Magoluci

Magoluci is just really niceMagoluci is just really niceMagoluci is just really niceMagoluci is just really niceMagoluci is just really niceMagoluci is just really niceMagoluci is just really niceMagoluci is just really niceMagoluci is just really nice
Hi guys, so here is my report for the MLI.

Good healthy plants, very easy to grow, moderate vigor, I sowed 20 seeds, 19 germinated, 11 females-8 males, gave a few females away, finished 8 of them. In terms of structure there were 2 types: one of them very columnar with almost no branching and responding late to toppings. The other one was a lot branchier with smaller buds but more of them.

All plants share the same kind of fruity flavor but some were sweeter/creamier, the other ones smell very sour, like green apple flavored sour candy let's say. I suck at describing smells.

Taste is very similar in all of them. It is sweet and stays in your mouth for a long time. Some of the best tasting weed I have grown (around 35-40 strains so far)

The effect is a lot more balanced than you would expect with the word "indica" in the name. Quite euphoric at first as mandalasatori said, some of the plants are a little racy in the first 30 min, others are not racy at all. After 30-40 min the effect becomes very relaxing, but not very narcotic as say Bubba Kush. Definitely milder than other indicas I have grown, but very nice and "kind" effect.

I am keeping 2 of the plants to run them a second time next year. I kept my favourite one which is milder, but really "feel good" weed branchy and great yielder. The other one I kept was just objectively the best plant. Biggest yielder, smelliest, tastiest and most potent, all in one. I just like the effect of the other one a little bit better. They will both get a second chance.

Last edited by Magoluci; 12-23-2020 at 10:30 AM..
Magoluci is offline Quote

7 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-23-2020, 02:44 AM #182
gh@st

gh@st is a jewel in the roughgh@st is a jewel in the roughgh@st is a jewel in the roughgh@st is a jewel in the roughgh@st is a jewel in the roughgh@st is a jewel in the roughgh@st is a jewel in the rough
House of Dankness used to have a nice version of this
gh@st is offline Quote

Old 01-06-2021, 11:54 AM #183
FiftySeeds

FiftySeeds is just really niceFiftySeeds is just really niceFiftySeeds is just really niceFiftySeeds is just really niceFiftySeeds is just really niceFiftySeeds is just really niceFiftySeeds is just really niceFiftySeeds is just really niceFiftySeeds is just really nice
Very nice report !

Any pics of thoses ladies ?

Quote:
Some of the best tasting weed I have grown (around 35-40 strains so far)
Now so many growers try "titanium gozilla iced donut auto fem" strains like , it's always a pleasure to seed those lines alive and kicking.

There always a larger part of pheno hunt with regs, take a little more time but can rewards you with the cream of the crop , the craziest plants. and new generations also .
FiftySeeds is online now Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 01-07-2021, 05:42 PM #184
Magoluci

Magoluci is just really niceMagoluci is just really niceMagoluci is just really niceMagoluci is just really niceMagoluci is just really niceMagoluci is just really niceMagoluci is just really niceMagoluci is just really niceMagoluci is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by FiftySeeds View Post
Very nice report !

Any pics of thoses ladies ?
I uploaded a couple of pics on page 17 of this thread.
Magoluci is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.