Register ICMag Forum Menu Features Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
You are viewing our:
in:
Forums > Talk About It! > Worldwide Cannabis Guide > what is that pressed weed in Asia?

Thread Title Search
what is that pressed weed in Asia? Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-30-2020, 11:23 AM #41
StephanieCarr

StephanieCarr is on a distinguished road
I also got a lot of useful information, thank you guys!
StephanieCarr is offline Quote

Old 12-05-2020, 12:29 AM #42
D. B. Doober
Bong User

D. B. Doober is a survivorD. B. Doober is a survivorD. B. Doober is a survivorD. B. Doober is a survivorD. B. Doober is a survivorD. B. Doober is a survivorD. B. Doober is a survivorD. B. Doober is a survivorD. B. Doober is a survivorD. B. Doober is a survivorD. B. Doober is a survivor
Nice buds there wutwut

Old 12-15-2020, 12:02 AM #43
BongFu

BongFu is just really niceBongFu is just really niceBongFu is just really niceBongFu is just really niceBongFu is just really niceBongFu is just really niceBongFu is just really niceBongFu is just really niceBongFu is just really nice
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutwut View Post
hey,

i was travelling at Thailand and found that pressed weed there. for me it was good very smooth taste and super psychedelic dank. i think it was somekind of cob cured sativa. i'm not sure. that's why i'm here asking for more information. one guy speculated that it's from cambodia. one thai rasta told me it's maybe freight (trainwreck?). when smoked too much it was very paranoid aswell. powerful stuff still missing it.

i have to say this and it's crazyyy. when i had to leave back to my country i was really really really tired and watched my items 2x for any stuffs. okay finally landed to home and couple days later something dropped from between the book. can you imagine it was rolling tray made from paper with that same weed! my heartrate jumped little bit when i realized that i smuggled it from Asia holy sh1t! don't blame!

thanks already
Most of the Thai stick/brick getting around Thailand now comes out of Cambodia. Sounds a bit like what you may be talking about. Real pleasant happy high. The stuff that comes out of Myanmar smells like cats piss and is a paranoid high. Lao smoke varies a lot but the stuff in the south we smoked was world class sativa. Not sure what it was but got you as high as hell. The Myanmar stuff got you as high as hell as well but really not as pleasant a high. Still personal preference etc.
BongFu is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-18-2020, 04:17 PM #44
KiefRichards

KiefRichards is a jewel in the roughKiefRichards is a jewel in the roughKiefRichards is a jewel in the roughKiefRichards is a jewel in the roughKiefRichards is a jewel in the roughKiefRichards is a jewel in the roughKiefRichards is a jewel in the roughKiefRichards is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutwut View Post
hey,

i was travelling at Thailand and found that pressed weed there. for me it was good very smooth taste and super psychedelic dank. i think it was somekind of cob cured sativa. i'm not sure. that's why i'm here asking for more information. one guy speculated that it's from cambodia. one thai rasta told me it's maybe freight (trainwreck?). when smoked too much it was very paranoid aswell. powerful stuff still missing it.

i have to say this and it's crazyyy. when i had to leave back to my country i was really really really tired and watched my items 2x for any stuffs. okay finally landed to home and couple days later something dropped from between the book. can you imagine it was rolling tray made from paper with that same weed! my heartrate jumped little bit when i realized that i smuggled it from Asia holy sh1t! don't blame!

thanks already
I really hear you wutwut! Good sativa buzz no indica. Best was big condo chief thaiman who has good ganja! Fresh, best quality, no seeds. We laught laught and laught and loving Koh Samet ,Thailand
KiefRichards is offline Quote

1 members found this post helpful.
Old 12-26-2020, 02:07 PM #45
wutwut

wutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to allwutwut is a name known to all
still searching for it!!

but here can find some information;
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=378698