What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Psychosis UK clone

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo all :wave:

Just did a search on the title of this thread ... ' Psychosis UK clone ' .. and came up with nothing except multiple UK threads. Now we know you cats on ICMag are already onto it,, both sides of the pond,, so please don't be shy with any info. / photos on this Psychosis clone.

We'd love to know a little bit more about it,, we got it growing nice and it shows great structure / phyllotaxy,, so we wanna know something extra,,, old schoolers,, new schoolers,, those in-between,, please throw in some pennies of wisdom,, :D

If ya got it,, spread it about and make some wishes... :yes:

Jah bless ALL those that make it happen :canabis:

Peace
docLeaf :joint:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's some photos of this Psychosis clone ,, in veg. n entering 12/12...

,,, anyone got any images of this clone in flower??

Any info. beyond speculation??

Or own personal theory is that,,, if this this clone comes from Exodus,,, then perhaps it is named after the 'Psychosis' Rave Events happening in the UK during the 1990's... i.e. back when a tee-nth still cost 7.50 :wink:

Peace out all,
Erb, roots, n all,,

Last edited:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeh man......this cut needs its own thread.....

i think psycho will become as big as cheese soon

first i here this thing is a sk1 x afghan.....then i here its a white widow....

then.. everyone is saying its a old NL pheno from back in the day when NL and SK1 were both "stinky weed"

Last edited:

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cool cheesey n zafi :yes: :canabis:

englishrick said:
then.. everyone is saying its a old NL pheno from back in the day when NL and SK1 were both "stinky weed"

We fully concure with what Elevator Man or whoever it was saying about this b4,, this clone does smell alot like some old NL clones that went about UK,, back in the day,, when in veg. mode :yes:

Time will tell... :D

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cheesey said:
am i right by saying its a ukcheese x per 90s superskunk ?

it was handled by the exodus boys its probbly 15+ years old......i dont think its a cheese cross.

its probbly a very old sensi seed pheno

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yo rick,

The phyllotaxy is much like Cheese infact,, but with more vigor,, especially in the lower most branches...!

peace man, dL :joint:

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i cant emigine anything with more vigor than my cheese....mine roots like wild fire...veg is quick too....it handles temps over 95f...awsome plant..it could do with a better yeald tho

psycho sounds very good....im defo going to go pick up the cuts soon...ive got a friend who has had some ready for ages

Grizz

Veteran
A friend across the pond told me it was better than cheese to him, must be some good stuff. would deffinatly like to see some flower pics,

H

Hazeseeker

Cool thread Doc :yes: , i remember when i 1st seen a pic of this clone, it was in an old Edition Of Soft Secrets, still have it laying around somewhere, looked like a big yeilder judging by the pic in there, what's the chances of it being a sport pheno from early 90's Sensi Super Skunk? :joint:

lovelightpower

Veteran
this is the only flowering psycho picture i've got. it's pretty crap quality photo, doesn't show the resin at all.

here's a psycho mother,

all in all i would say the psycho is harder hitting than cheese, (depending on the grower) but definitely a tad more bed/couchlock. :bashhead:

good luck to all growing the psycho!

Grizz

Veteran
lovelightpower said:
this is the only flowering psycho picture i've got. it's pretty crap quality photo, doesn't show the resin at all.

here's a psycho mother,

all in all i would say the psycho is harder hitting than cheese, (depending on the grower) but definitely a tad more bed/couchlock. :bashhead:

good luck to all growing the psycho!
See ya got my pm, thanks for responding. JW

C

Cinderella99

Bad Skunk...Very BAD Skunk...

Bad Skunk...Very BAD Skunk...

When WILL this terrible Psychosis Causing Skunk stop terrorizing the people. BAD skunk, very BAD skunk!

zerozero

As I have mentioned in another thread( though i was totally ignored). Im thinking that the cut everyone is now calling psychosis is the northern lights haze cut,the plants in the pics look identical to cuts i have seen my self.
My friend who has been it growing for 15 yrs or so says it best finished at 8 weeks and 3 days for best effect. It is very smelly but not skunky i get a sweet aniseedy smell, very morish and can cause psychotic thoughts if over done.
I am friends with one of the original exodus crew and could probably find out more. Thats if anyone is interested in what i have to say.
What he told me was it was a pheno picked from sensi seeds nl haze about 15 yrs ago, but I have to say i have never heard him refer to it as psychosis.

Last edited:

marijuanamat

Crazy X Seeds Breeder
Veteran
zerozero said:
As I have mentioned in another thread( though i was totally ignored). Im thinking that the cut everyone is now calling psychosis is the northern lights haze cut,the plants in the pics look identical to cuts i have seen my self.
My friend who has been it growing for 15 yrs or so says it best finished at 90 days for best effect. It is very smelly but not skunky i get a sweet aniseedy smell, very morish and can cause psychotic thoughts if over done.
I am friends with one of the original exodus crew and could probably find out more. Thats if anyone is interested in what i have to say.
What he told me was it was a pheno picked from sensi seeds nl haze about 15 yrs ago, but I have to say i have never heard him refer to it as psychosis.

I've heard its a early 90's NL/haze to,but there's a few different stories going about but that 1 seems the most plausible from what i've seen.

Latest posts

Latest posts