What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Star Crash's Indoor Grow Show '08

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

nice set up highlighter ... very organized & looks productive :rasta: the little x-mass catus cut went to flower IN the cloner! so far i've found the jade to be a slow rooter & the othet succulent (don't really know the name) roots VERY fast

budluver said:
P.S.Those C99's of yours are quite impressive too.Do they taste like pineapple? I am in the NE too and can't believe I haven't grown them yet..Duh!!

IMHO the #1 outdoor plant for the northeast is C99 ... yes the pineapple pheno is nice and seems to get the most publicity, but there are other slight variations as well & they completely are sublime, they are just not as well known ... plant those seeds of yours when the time is right!

G

star crash said:
nice set up highlighter ... very organized & looks productive :rasta: the little x-mass catus cut went to flower IN the cloner! so far i've found the jade to be a slow rooter & the othet succulent (don't really know the name) roots VERY fast

IMHO the #1 outdoor plant for the northeast is C99 ... yes the pineapple pheno is nice and seems to get the most publicity, but there are other slight variations as well & they completely are sublime, they are just not as well known ... plant those seeds of yours when the time is right!
when i did my crosses, we found a few grapefruit phenos that were so stealth all the way through flower, and when cured, stunk up the room, perfect for indoor and outdoor, the pineaple pheno, is unbeatable imho though, every toke makes you feel like the luckiest fool on earth.......
star.....love the plants.....looks like youre having fun.....one,ofr

Cool little thread you got going here starcrash. Those c99 crosses all sound good, but what is the mako haze lineage?

That snow/haw/kush looks amazing, even though its leafy... just coated!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Great shootin, starcrash! Cute little hybrids, a new generation.... :yummy: Nice variety of plants you've got going.... Too much fun having a bubble cloner... You hardly do anything.... :yes: How have your success rates been?

No tale to the genetics, oh well.

Hows the smoke on the mako haze it looks like a finicky nevilles hybrid, or nevils hybridxnevils.

G

the icmag server is acting up for me once again. so i can not post any new pics..sorry

h4h ... that is the best i can do ... the mako is from new zealand of all places... personally, i doubt there is any nevilles in her genetic make up & i do belive kiwi seeds created her from their own set of mother plants ... she is the most potent out of all my strains. and it is a wild kind of high, she sends you way out there in a rocket ride .. extremely sativa in all aspects ... the yield is huge and the aroma & flavor are HAZE all the way ... she is a bit tricky to grow and can throw some banana's at the end of her flower cycle if you don't have her dialed in (due to her equitorial genes) , but all in all quite the extra-ordinary plant ... btw i've crossed her with c99 males and have seeds to test ... should be interesting ... peace

pipeline :wave: .. yes i am having fun with the aero-cloner ... success rates are generally %100 (unless the res temps get to hot, the key to the aero system is moderate water temps & the submerged pump generates substantail heat , so it needs to be run in a cool area) btw, i love to grow all sorts of plants (not just ganja) and i love my animal life just as much, if not more :redface:

hp .... welcome! got a crop of sd x c99 started and soon will be moving on to start the other cross's .... peace to you

G

don't know the name of this house plant (cuttings in the background) ... got it from my mom a year ago ... does great with little care & roots well ... don't need much light either

my red painted slider :redface:

G

sour diesel x cinderella 99 seedlings under 160 watts of floro

peace :rasta:

Last edited:
G

Star Crash...avid flower and veggie gardener here as well.Really enjoy the pics you put up..BL
Hope you don't mind a couple of mine.
This was taken well into Sept as you can see by the late blooming Asters and harvested pumpkins

Up to his butt in pollen

G

Star Crash, once again I am gobsmacked by your grows & shows. Truly amazed by the haze. New Zealand genetics are some of the least known & strongest weeds around, yet here on ICmag all I see is Kiwi's asking about international stuff, have they gone bonkers? New Zealand landrace strains were strongly influenced by Thai sativas, big tall plants, Coramandel Gold, & Nelson Redbeard were 2 very good ones. They were bred to have incredibly short finishing times. It would be a sad day if some of this stuff was lost to modern strains. Very trippy weed indeed, creeper stuff that just keeps on getting stronger & stronger for a long time. If you like I could put a pic up?
Thank you for the show!
cheers.

G

farmaz2 said:
Very trippy weed indeed, creeper stuff that just keeps on getting stronger & stronger for a long time. If you like I could put a pic up?
Thank you for the show!
cheers.

of course you may ! i want to see what all of you have to show (that goes for all & anyone)... this is a grow show after all ... it is about the love of growing and the love of life!! btw, i have some really nice shots of the mako haze from this past summer (one of them even went international, unknown to me, but i am sure proud of that, & ended in some italian canna mag publication as an example of an extreme sativa ... please post away)

ethereal ... good to see you & i love your avatar & tags ... i am a lifelong deadhead starting at my 1st concert in hartford.ct 8/2/76 and ending when it all ended in 1995 ... twas a sad day when jerry passed from us :badday:

budluver ... what a beautifull garden!! you did that? awesome ... please post more

peace

G

star.......so i take it youve bathed in the mote of the Hampton Coliseum a few times;) Gosnolds Hope Park was across the street from my moms growing up, its where all the late comers would have to camp for the hampton show, we were smoking awesome J's when we were 14 with mystic chicks form wherever,shroomin, all the good stuff, and when the dead left, it turned staright back into hell town. every year we lost a few friends, they couldnt tke it, and hit the road w the show. ah, the old days=)

ethereal, wassup homie!

G

OLDFAMILYRED said:
star.......so i take it youve bathed in the mote of the Hampton Coliseum a few times;) !

fav hampton attended show was 5/1/81 ... was there in '79 & '80 also ... went to the scope in '82, and them back to hampton in '84 ...etc ... i made a LOT of great recordings as well

they say that deadheads never die ... they just get older! :redface:

don't get me going 'cause i'll start spouting lyrics! :rasta:

much peace to you OFR ,,, nice to have that in common w/'ya :joint:

Last edited:
G

yeah man, that lot was no joke, when i hear all the talk about the REAL roadkill skunk, its the first thing i think of, the hampton lot.......did you ever do Gosnalds Park? its on the chesepeake bay, about 2 miles from the coliseum, huge campground......tent to tent, i was in way over my head, but i learned real early in age that it was medicine we were passing around.......so, for that, i really cherish those times.special to say the least. i wonder if that type of environment still exists? i hope so.....im happy right here though=) thanks for the nostalgia=) much peace to you to my friend. one. ofr

G

OLDFAMILYRED said:
yeah man, that lot was no joke, when i hear all the talk about the REAL roadkill skunk, its the first thing i think of, the hampton lot....

:laughing: and it went for $200 per oz ... which was an astronomical amount for a po' boy like me @ the time

G

Yes gardens are mine.We have a big veggie garden too.I sell tomatoes and strawberries.Like so many of us, I get my serenity from working in my gardens and raising our livestock too.Samething.Breeding something and nourturing it to be the best it can be.Getting unconditional love in return..SWEET!!

I went to a few Dead shows myself. Saratoga springs, Alpine Valley,Meadowlands,Knickerbocker arena,hartford,Red Rocks,Lewiston,Me,Nassau Coliseum.I used to have a killer bootleg from Oakland or san francisco.1971 I think it was.The space was done in rythym to a Harley they had idling onstage.Janis was also on it.Do you guys remember this show?

Shakedown is a good tribute band I've seen a zillion times too.

Status
Not open for further replies.