What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

OrIgiNaL oG Og KusH sToRy JoSh's CuT

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Flush time
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

bestothebest

Just a question, why does the time to root matter so much, or is it more of just a personal contest to get the roots fast...
Is it a method of helping identify a cut?

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Just a question, why does the time to root matter so much, or is it more of just a personal contest to get the roots fast...
Is it a method of helping identify a cut?

It’s mostly information used to know when to take cuts for the next round in a cyclic flowering garden.

It helps growers to keep their gardens in their gardeners ideal growing state.

Queef

Be cool to score a cut and put her in my OG Battle Royale grow coming up. I only care about pine smell so we shall see who pines harder between.
Triangle
Sfv og
Fire og
Tahoe og

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Be cool to score a cut and put her in my OG Battle Royale grow coming up. I only care about pine smell so we shall see who pines harder between.
Triangle
Sfv og
Fire og
Tahoe og

If it's pine , Tahoe hands down outta all the ogs, sfv is lemon gas , triangle is skunky fuel , fire got an earthy gas,
This cut has all of them mixed in but not one thing is super dominant , but I smoked a sample yesterday its kill, amazing exactly what great og should be.. Cutting the rooms down now...

Latest posts

Latest posts