What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Tankless Water Heater to Make CO2... WITHOUT WASTING WATER

brown_thumb

Any cheap digital cycle timer would do.
I'm using the autopilot co2 desktop monitor.
Depending on where you live, there are usually regulators and bottles floating around on Craig's list for cheap. I'm in socal so, tons of used gear always for sell around here. Remember to always clean, disinfect, steam, microwave, nuke any equipment coming from another grower. All kind of bad critters out there just waiting to jump on your plants...

Wow... I hadn't thought about searching craigslist... and didn't realize disinfection was an issue. Thank you. :)

I love this place. So many cool people solving problems with tons of creativity

You are so right... very nice people here. :D

jocat

They sell these for this purpose...sunlight supply or hydrofarm...check there catalogs, they describe it as low heat burner style co2. the water passing through the burner transfers heat

Latest posts

Latest posts