What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Icmag cup 2017 ??

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Why no oil? What do we/you classify as an oil? Alcohol and solvent extraction, all liquid THC? The reason I ask is I have some goo that I made..

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
sorry I'm late to the party but yes 4:20 is on this year again
as to issues in voting I will address that issue later but rules will be tightened as will the entry procedure and dates for entry's to arrive to give us time to sort everything out
so No late entry's this year will be allowed

I'll set up the usual forum and password in the next few days and we can discuss the formula and start to set up some events etc

then we can get down to getting the cup up and running
lets make this the best one yet

OP

mack 10

Veteran
sorry I'm late to the party but yes 4:20 is on this year again
as to issues in voting I will address that issue later but rules will be tightened as will the entry procedure and dates for entry's to arrive to give us time to sort everything out
so No late entry's this year will be allowed

I'll set up the usual forum and password in the next few days and we can discuss the formula and start to set up some events etc

then we can get down to getting the cup up and running
lets make this the best one yet

OP

hey Old pink, good to see you about.
sounds good mate,
this year is gonna be a blast:woohoo:

everyone better get there crops on,
be April in a blink...

Eugen

Mentor
Veteran
I am in!

Great people + awesome smoke = Good Times! :huggg:

See you there :tiphat:

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would be epic if Doob did the nug shots! Sorry to try to put you to work on vacation Doob!

:D

Latest posts

Latest posts