What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Anyone try any long bottom leaf crosses?

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
Had the Stardawg X LBL it was amazingly covered in frost like the most i have ever seen.
Unique smell like chemical pinecone ripe bannana cant explain.
But the high was just okay.

I Have the White Skunk X LBL and the White Dawg X LBL i will be checking them out soon hopefully something special shows up,

Akss

Bubba kush (mota cut) x lbl probably put into flower in a couple weeks...

Attachments

• IMG_20171217_124702.jpg
    IMG_20171217_124702.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_20171217_124111027.jpg
    IMG_20171217_124111027.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 15
R

=Roos=

I have Zerodark30 #6 Purple Pheno (CBD) x Long Bottom Leaf
I heard that the male (LBL Mota) It's a winner. Lemon flavor ,strong structure, super potent.

Just got a brown sugar x lbl freebie from glg. I ran gg4 x lbl previously (on my 1st ever run) I messed up and the still came out okay. Nothing but coco these days. Nice to know the lineage. Thanks

Earlmarne

I'm running some deadhead x long bottom leaf.
Cal mag hogs, half the plants purple up real hard towards the end of flower. Looser buds than I'd like, frosted up nice and strong pine/ lemon terps on a couple

Earlmarne

I'll dig up some pics. Had one real nice frosty purple yielded, got mediocre terps like floral or something I can't pinpoint.
Got one that didn't produce for shit but had the loudest smell right from 3 weeks on and frosty as hell. Both will get another run

abirdintheair

Buteo Jamaicensis
Veteran
my lone headband x lbl out of a whole pack pop that made it turns out to be male, but its showing some serious frost potential already. anyone else see this in any males out of the hb x lbl cross? :tiphat:

Akss

Snapped a quick pic of a lower top this morning at first light @68 days 2 more to go.

Attachments

• IMG_20180404_102418.jpg
    IMG_20180404_102418.jpg
    112.1 KB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Latest posts