What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

2016 cup^

besthaze

Hi everyone,

I was the new french guy at the cup this year, just wanted to congrats the winners and thank all of you for that great week.
It was a pleasure to discuss with everyone.
Special congrats to Dr.P for all cups and thank you so much for the gift.

Thank's a lot to titoon and 74g for taking care of me.

See you all next year, maybe with an entry, who knows...

:thank you:

Oh and of course big thanks to Mack and OP and all involved in the organization!!

Welcome in the team buddy & nice to met u!!!:thank you:

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the promo stuff didnt arrive by the 20th, if it comes later should be np to send it back. maybe send OP a pm about it so he knows to send it back, otherwise it will stay there till next year.
gaius, i see it the same way, but see what they wrote:

wenn es jetzt zur Zeit für den überwiegenden Teil ; ) der Ware keine Verwendung gibt, könnte man es vielleicht an uns zurück schicken. Bis in einem Jahr wird es weitere Verpackungs und Produktänderungen geben und wir sollten dann an 420 aufjedenfalls immer mit aktuellem Promo Material vertreten sein. Schon bereits im Mai gibt es neue Verpackungen etc.

Vielleicht kannst ja dem Team mitteilen, dass sie sich gerne Ware fürs Team rausnehmen sollen und den Rest an schicken. Ansonten kannst du mir auch gerne einen Kontakt geben und ich kümmere mich direkt selber darum.

Adresse:

Rolls Smart-Filter
Humboldtstr. 133
56077 Koblenz
Germany
the reason that they want their promo stuff back is, that they will have new designs and packages next year.

also they ask for a contact to manage this the next time directly with OP.

i wrote them back they should move their ass to become 50 and more postings with their icmag account to manage a direct contact to OP, that the promo stuff is in time at the cup and not to late. it's all an organisation thing, but also a bit from their site. i have done my best and i am a bit dissapointed that this promo thing not happend this cup because it seems that writing 50 postings from november ( cannafest prague) until (not to late before) 420 is to hard. i said them at the prague cannafest how it rolls but was all the time in the middle and this in a part of my life where i have really other things to do as to play the middleman. i like to bring good people or things together and i like to manage things but i dont like to be the usefull idiot.

i am out in this issue!

greetz,tea

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
well the contact for this year about all this stuff is OP. like i said send him a pm to explain the situation. he is no longer in Amsterdam now, but the maybe his local friend can take care of it.

tea_is_back

pot°grapher
ICMag Donor
Veteran
well the contact for this year about all this stuff is OP. like i said send him a pm to explain the situation. he is no longer in Amsterdam now, but the maybe his local friend can take care of it.
of course i have done this also. i only want that you and the rest know about the whole situation.

meltybubble

Hi everyone,

I was the new french guy at the cup this year, just wanted to congrats the winners and thank all of you for that great week.
It was a pleasure to discuss with everyone.
Special congrats to Dr.P for all cups and thank you so much for the gift.

Thank's a lot to titoon and 74g for taking care of me.

See you all next year, maybe with an entry, who knows...

:thank you:

Oh and of course big thanks to Mack and OP and all involved in the organization!!

Hi bro, it was great to meet you. :)

Regards
:tiphat:

Skip

Veteran
i wrote them back they should move their ass to become 50 and more postings with their icmag account to manage a direct contact to OP,
greetz,tea
If anyone needs to PM someone for something important like that, they just need to ask an admin for help. We do have a help form for those who can't contact us via other means.

We can upgrade an account to member if needed so they can communicate with staff members. But usually ppl just go to our help form.

So long as someone is not here to troll or spam, we don't have an issue upgrading their account for good reason.

a belated thanks to everyone who orginised the event and all competitors for the high quality entries,well done to all that placed. Was really nice to meet all the cool peeps ,jamieshoes,ojd n others. i really want to thank MRHAZE (i think thats his handle) what a groove it was to spend time in his company but his gift will be remember for ever. LOVE N LIGHT TO ALL.