What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

List Your Best Trimming Music

its gotta be fast paced or you wont get shit done

mark farina
Wattie green

drum and bass for the last leg / getting tired

So funny to me that you mention Mark Farina, I was going to say the same. Mushroom Jazz is awesome trimming music, as are any of his mixes.. Good music, good music..

A couple others I like for trimming...

DJ Sneak
Hercules and Love Affair
James Brown

Older reggae (real reggae and/or dub) is great too..

Black Uhuru
Gladiators
Tommy McCook
Horace Andy

Still, Farina is my go to.. Just perfect for the job. I actually have a trimming playlist with my favorite mixes.

TrillOG

ive trimmed to the audio of a TED talks, audio from Cosmos: a space time odyssey, the roots undun, and how I got over cds, major lazor light it up, galantis no money, old jazz cds, 90s hip hop, greeday American idiot cd, james blunt, switchfoot, train, john mayer, cross fade... I guess im not really picky just as long as I don't have to keep getting up to skip songs... so normally I put on a playlist that gives me a few hours of run time...

superx

Veteran
I do it in utter silence, no music. I like to hear what is going on in the background
i treat growing, and harvesting like a military operation.

Sometimes i might whistle...

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
There is no best music to listen to while trimming, because trimming pounds of pot by yourself sucks donkey dicks!

Latest posts

Latest posts