What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

the phish head thread!!

D

Delta Force

Best shows I ever saw! Best vibe and people......OMFG I have something to do again!!!! :jump:

Verm......see ya there mang

The Vermonster

The_Leader said:
saw trey sat nite at the ryman......gawd it sux.......hope the reunioun is better....

I dont like Trey w/out Phish.........It's def not the same......I have seen Trey jam w/ 3 or 4 bands and the only good ones were w/ Phish and the side project he did w/ Les Claypool........

bluebublelove

i'm there. anyone who wants to catch a ride from the south to hampton let me know...i'll be making the trip regardless..i'll be driving up from fla probably...i'm glad the announcement was this early by a few months..just enough time to run session in the room and secure tickets for what will hopefully be phish summer tour 09....;-)

admiralcornport

dankbudz said:
if your gonna run up on stage dont let carini get you.....and dont attack the drummer!!!

the island run. would give my left nut to be at those shows. the roses are free and the halley's comet>tweeprise is the sickness!!! must hear for any phish head

That was my first show!!!

PhishyPharmer

put in my request on 10/1, 2 for each night, let's hope somethin turns out.

Who's got my heady ride outta the southwest?

Mike says "yes" :kitty:

The Vermonster

Anyone get any bad news yet??? I know of a couple peeps that were not chosen for the tix.........the good news for me is i heard nothing yet which could be good!!!!!!!!!

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
The Vermonster said:
Anyone get any bad news yet??? I know of a couple peeps that were not chosen for the tix.........the good news for me is i heard nothing yet which could be good!!!!!!!!!

meaning they got a rejection email? fuck

i remember doing mail order for dead tickets. many will remember, some will not. you actually had to fill out vast hand written information on a specific 3x5 file card. as other did i am sure, i would draw on my envelopes hoping and wishing that the people dealing with mail order would look kindly on me. I know I got rejected once, and I never got floor seats but they seemed to come thru regularly.

got my fingers crossed.

peace
jip

PhishyPharmer

johnipedestran said:
i remember doing mail order for dead tickets. many will remember, some will not. you actually had to fill out vast hand written information on a specific 3x5 file card. as other did i am sure, i would draw on my envelopes hoping and wishing that the people dealing with mail order would look kindly on me. I know I got rejected once, and I never got floor seats but they seemed to come thru regularly
jip

thems were the days, the dead certainly knew how to take care of family....the phish..... not so much. still waiting on some kind of email from phishtix
:rasta:

The Vermonster

You guys gotta understand that they are playing 3 shows only to start and 2 generations of peeps that have seen them are pumped and younger peeps who love their music but never seen them want in too.........plus they are only released an X amt of tix in good spots to sell w/out all the ticketbastard charges soooooooo thats that but i disagree w/ ya saying Phish doesnt take care of their own.........i do remember the old m/o days for the dead and phish but times have changed.......at least we get a chance.........i heard over 120,000 requests were made thus far.......gl guys

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
The Vermonster said:
You guys gotta understand that they are playing 3 shows only to start and 2 generations of peeps that have seen them are pumped and younger peeps who love their music but never seen them want in too.........plus they are only released an X amt of tix in good spots to sell w/out all the ticketbastard charges soooooooo thats that but i disagree w/ ya saying Phish doesnt take care of their own.........i do remember the old m/o days for the dead and phish but times have changed.......at least we get a chance.........i heard over 120,000 requests were made thus far.......gl guys

no doubt brother...I was just asking if your people actually received a rejection email already. and pining for the good old days.

but i have not gotten rejected yet, fingers crossed. one of the last shows I saw was in Camden, I saw Trey walking the streets of Philly in Center city (he went into an Amazon Juice Store) I couldn't go up to him, but that night they did play Possum, my wifes favorite.

peace
jip

The Vermonster

Cool bro....i havent heard anything yet either so my fingers and toes are crossed...lol.........gl bro hope you get them!

D

dirtdog

didn't you guys read the announcement? they said that the emails would go out some time between 10/9-10/18 so i really don't know how anyone got denied yet. what probably happened is that your friend accidentally put in multiple requests. also, hampton holds 13,500 people and there have been over 150,000 requests put in. and the phish lottery tickets allotment is half of the capacity of the venue (the other half of the tix go up on ticketmaster on 10/18) so there is basically 150,000 requests for an allotment of just over 6,000 tickets.

good luck on tickets everyone, i hope you all get your requests, but the odds aren't looking good...

regardless, i still got my backup broker tix if my lotto tix don't go through and i can't get them on ticketmaster on the 18th. i suggest people that really wanna go and have the resources secure should do the same because the broker prices are gonna quadruple after the 18th. i already have 4 rooms booked on the main strip so i'm there for sure, we should have an icmag meetup!

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
dirtdog said:
didn't you guys read the announcement? they said that the emails would go out some time between 10/9-10/18 so i really don't know how anyone got denied yet. what probably happened is that your friend accidentally put in multiple requests. also, hampton holds 13,500 people and there have been over 150,000 requests put in. and the phish lottery tickets allotment is half of the capacity of the venue (the other half of the tix go up on ticketmaster on 10/18) so there is basically 150,000 requests for an allotment of just over 6,000 tickets.

good luck on tickets everyone, i hope you all get your requests, but the odds aren't looking good...

regardless, i still got my backup broker tix if my lotto tix don't go through and i can't get them on ticketmaster on the 18th. i suggest people that really wanna go and have the resources secure should do the same because the broker prices are gonna quadruple after the 18th. i already have 4 rooms booked on the main strip so i'm there for sure, we should have an icmag meetup!

Fine Print? Details? what the heck is that.

still not rejected yet as of this moment.

peace
jip

The Vermonster

Congrats RR!!!! Mine hasnt been taken out yet........i heard peeps were getting rejected from another site...maybe they were full of it.........

SwissBliss

What is the best strategy for getting tix through ticketmaster?!?! I missed the request date, just found out today...

I am going to this show no matter what, whatever it takes, all three days. Should I just start calling ticketmaster for two hours straight prior to 10AM on the 18th, or what?? How can they handle demand like this?

~SB~

Latest posts

Latest posts