What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ICMAG'S OFFICIAL ~DIY~ LINK-O-RAMA

admiralcornport

# DIY Veg Cab (ShroomDr)

this isn't really a how to... its just has a couple of pix of a veg box... not usefull in my opinion.

ShroomDr

CartoonHead
Veteran
Not useful?

whatever. Its a picture of a cabinet with everything you would need to grow DWC mounted to the cabinet insides. It also has a roll out bottom, for easy access to the back of the cabinet.

Very useful to those who are visual learners. IMHO.

maybe not the greatest pictorial, but hardly useless.

pontiac - great idea, another good section to add would be a nutes section... ex. lucas formula. I noticed you had a section for soilsoiless related so thats almost the same. anyways keep it up :respect:

pontiac

Pass That S**t!
Veteran
Hmm good idea X, i'll put up the new section right now. Thanks for the tip, post some links for the new nutes section if you know any.

nUt_jOb

I just did a DIY "how to save $100 per month on your electric bill"

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=44670

Featuring my propane tankless water heater and cloths drier that have been converted for use with 5 gal propane tanks (to replace electric hot water heaters and electric driers). It really works!

I would be honored to be DIY Link-o-Rama approved!

Last edited:

Merman

Pontiac, I'd like to make a submission for your review... Please check the Supersonic Foggaponic Floracloner link below. Thanks!

Great instructional and free how to videos very useful aeroponic floating garden design as well as other videos on grow media etc.

http://vfd.ifas.ufl.edu/suwanneevalley/hydroponicgreenhouse/workshops/nutrient_film.html

a couple of helpful suggestions for those who live in the U.S, one great resource to take advantage of is your local thrift stores,craiglists,recyclers,classifieds,flea markets, swapmeets for

humidifiers
Oscillating fans
flourescent tubes
air conditioners
air purifiers, just open and hack away everythings there.
freezers
measuring instruments
and the simplist, cheapest and In my opinion best diy grow cab candidates.

Remember efficeintly using the resources around you can save you money, uneeded building headaches, cut down on enviromental waste by recycling, keep you on the down-low if the authorities in the area like to stake out the local grow shop, did i say save you money! and best of all; the saved money can go toward sending away for those magic beans we all fantasize-over.

Grow smart
Grow safe
grow more

peace :joint:

Last edited: