What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kali Most

gladysvjubb

Veteran
I grew this in 2005. Made some seeds. This is a very powerful and lasting high. The seeds were freebies. I am going to dig out these seeds and grow them again. I have had it with wasting my time and MONEY on these modern creations that do not get you high! I won't be starting them for a little while until I recuperate from my prostate surgery on the 24th.

maimunji

I grew this in 2005. Made some seeds. This is a very powerful and lasting high. The seeds were freebies. I am going to dig out these seeds and grow them again. I have had it with wasting my time and MONEY on these modern creations that do not get you high! I won't be starting them for a little while until I recuperate from my prostate surgery on the 24th.

Is this kali mist from serious i grow this girls around 2008 and love them.

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kali Most was old school Kali Mist x newer Kali Mist from around 2008.

I flowered one about a year ago, tame Haze plant that finished quickly with an awesome Haze taste and high. I really regret not keeping it around.

Here it was after the stretch...not sure if I took pics of it flowered up.
picture.php

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Kali Most from MOD.. Have a few freebie seeds also, not much info out there about this strain besides on ICMag.. Did my research on it, and deciding on not popping them because of long flowering times. Def will give this strain a go in the future tho!

Smoke_A_Lot

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Don't mean to thread jack or anything but the people that grew Kali Most out what was the average flowering time for you?

ThaiBliss

Veteran
Enough trim on the floor to make a small batch of edibles lol
Subbed, Bumped, no intent to hijack. My own Kali Mist cross:
picture.php

If Kali Most is a cross of two versions of Kali Mist, or if it is Kali Mist x Destroyer, I'd expect excellent results. I hope this thread is not abandoned.

ThaiBliss

420empire

Veteran
greate pics as always thabliss! :)

I think Kali Most is part of Vitality if I´am not wrong? Mr. Alkaline worked it, and handed over to Antenna S**ds. The line is called red matrimony, and should be Kali Most F5 X Haze (?)

Latest posts

Latest posts