What's new
  • Please note members who been with us for more than 10 years have been upgraded to "Veteran" status and will receive exclusive benefits. If you wish to find out more about this or support IcMag and get same benefits, check this thread here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Problems with friends

misterL

Long story short: I love weed, my friends hate it and they don't allow me to smoke when I hang out with them... I grow my own weed in my garage and I've always chosen high cbd strains so it's not like I'm going crazy when I smoke, I'm just chill. I have stoners friends but I don't realy get along with them... Have you ever been in my situation? What should I do?
Weed is definitely legal in my country and I'm definitely not 15 yo *wink*

I wood

You need to explore edibles, problem solved.
Nobody needs to know but you.
Hard candies travel well in a pocket and can be easily explained as a home made candy or cough drop.
Effects last longer, no smell and less coughing.

misterL

You need to explore edibles, problem solved.
Nobody needs to know but you.
Hard candies travel well in a pocket and can be easily explained as a home made candy or cough drop.
Effects last longer, no smell and less coughing.
Ey good suggestion, i'll do some researches, thx.

Douglas.Curtis

Autistic Diplomat in Training
I agree with Oldahole and Mr. Bungle. I'm sure, when you really think about it, you have a lot more disconnect with these "friends" than just cannabis. ;)

B

bigganjabud

Ya' need new friends.....

+1 in agreement

Added rep for thinking like me

Also tbh go to the weed fares and expos man see if any forum members are going and just add bud!

I've met a few people from here and they're all brilliant brilliant dudes

misterL

+1 in agreement

Added rep for thinking like me

Also tbh go to the weed fares and expos man see if any forum members are going and just add bud!

I've met a few people from here and they're all brilliant brilliant dudes

Ahah wish I could... I live in Italy...

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
GET NEW FRIENDS. All you'll be is their fall guy when they think it's cool to buy an 8 ball and get busted.

dank.Frank

amanda88

Long story short: I love weed, my friends hate it and they don't allow me to smoke when I hang out with them... I grow my own weed in my garage and I've always chosen high cbd strains so it's not like I'm going crazy when I smoke, I'm just chill. I have stoners friends but I don't realy get along with them... Have you ever been in my situation? What should I do?
Weed is definitely legal in my country and I'm definitely not 15 yo *wink*

Some of my 'Friends' think me an alcoholic,

as I constantly wander around with a glass of red wine

in truth I rarely drink, that same red wine would last me hours

unlike my stash bag and prepped bong in my laundry

and tho edibles are a hassle to make

are a great alternative

but hey so is water cured weed, so little smell

cheer/s

misterL

Some of my 'Friends' think me an alcoholic,

as I constantly wander around with a glass of red wine

in truth I rarely drink, that same red wine would last me hours

unlike my stash bag and prepped bong in my laundry

and tho edibles are a hassle to make

are a great alternative

but hey so is water cured weed, so little smell

cheer/s

Yeah I feel you mate... Everytime I come to school looking disoriented for my insomnia problems they ask me "are you high?"... How did you get over that?

B

bigganjabud

Yeah I feel you mate... Everytime I come to school looking disoriented for my insomnia problems they ask me "are you high?"... How did you get over that?

School? Man your 15 aren't you?

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Oh dear......I really don't like to do this, but you have to be technically an adult (18 years old) to be a member on this site misterL.

If we let you have the run of the place at your age (15 years old), then we might be accused of grooming minors into drug use by the feds or something.

I actually started toking when I was 15, so it feels kinda mean to ban you, but for the sake of the site and its members I have to.

*you are very welcome to come back in 3 years

Maybemr.L

Oh dear......I really don't like to do this, but you have to be technically an adult (18 years old) to be a member on this site misterL.

If we let you have the run of the place at your age (15 years old), then we might be accused of grooming minors into drug use by the feds or something.

I actually started toking when I was 15, so it feels kinda mean to ban you, but for the sake of the site and its members I have to.

*you are very welcome to come back in 3 years

Cmon man bigganjabud said your not you're, otherwise I wouldn't have responded, technically I haven't said a thing about my age, I've red the rules xD

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
OK, so how old are you in reality?

I have to check, or we might be in a tad of trouble.