What's new

Fruity Malawi x Ethiopian, a test run.

I wood

Four seeds were started 10/1, all four had a healthy root after about 36 hours. One went to mush shortly after being transplanted to a beer cup.
I was a little casual mixing up some seedling dirt this time from spent soil , compost and worm castings. Lesson learned.
These will be grown under metal halide in used organic dirt based loosely on coots recipe.

orfeas

Veteran
Four seeds were started 10/1, all four had a healthy root after about 36 hours. One went to mush shortly after being transplanted to a beer cup.
I was a little casual mixing up some seedling dirt this time from spent soil , compost and worm castings. Lesson learned.
These will be grown under metal halide in used organic dirt based loosely on coots recipe.

Excellent choice!
your going about mixing soil is not always the culprit, you know! Many a time one or two of the litter just go...genes...they say

:tiphat:orfeas

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Hi I wood :)

It's going to be a pleasure to follow your progresses with this new cross.
Ethiopian seeds and seeds of its crosses are very fresh and well matured so you shouldn't have any problem germinating them. Wish they are doing fine! Please, keep us updated!

Latest posts

Latest posts