What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Green Poison

Polletero

I share with you all some photos of Green Poison.

An authentic exquisite variety.!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Greetings to Jaypp and Tommy;)

superx

Veteran
Looks nothing like green poison, though there is a sativa - dominant phenotype which likes to stretch and can be slow in flower mode, i have only encountered this pheno once or twice as they mostly tend to be Indica dominant and fast finishers usually 9 weeks or less...

The same hybrid has always delivered well in the yield department very well indeed out of all the beans i have popped which is loads.... "just finishing of some green poison bubble at the moment which is delightful" will be making more during the week.... Nice colours on your girls and very dense looking nugs, did you take cuttings, and what week of flower are you at?

Polletero

Looks nothing like green poison, though there is a sativa - dominant phenotype which likes to stretch and can be slow in flower mode, i have only encountered this pheno once or twice as they mostly tend to be Indica dominant and fast finishers usually 9 weeks or less...

The same hybrid has always delivered well in the yield department very well indeed out of all the beans i have popped which is loads.... "just finishing of some green poison bubble at the moment which is delightful" will be making more during the week.... Nice colours on your girls and very dense looking nugs, did you take cuttings, and what week of flower are you at?

The photos are a week before harvesting.
They are from my first crop in Indoor.

jaypp

Vendor
Veteran
Hi, Polletero!

welcome to Icmag, it's a real pleasure to have you around here!
I hope to see you more often ;)

Sweet smokes and thanks for sharing such a nice pictures!!
jaypp

Polletero

Hi, Polletero!

welcome to Icmag, it's a real pleasure to have you around here!
I hope to see you more often ;)

Sweet smokes and thanks for sharing such a nice pictures!!
jaypp

I will try to bring the contest post to the forum. But for now patience xD

:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts