What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Kneel TO Your KNEES. This [GROW GOD] has something to show U-u-U

cirric

!BUMP! Sweet Leaf does an organic fed 360 degree TWIST!

!BUMP! Sweet Leaf does an organic fed 360 degree TWIST!

Im sure Im not the only one.
I fed for Bloom...
Flora nova bloom - 1 tsp.
Pure Blend Pro Bloom - 1 tsp.
Sunleave Bat Guanao - 1 tsp. (Last 3 weeks)
ProtecKt - 1/2 tsp.
Forgot what strain this is. Either Critical Mass, Grape Stomper, Chem #4, or Sour Diesel.

Last edited:

jidoka

If you was a scientist instead of a god the fact you have a serious micro def would be obvious. Fuckin dumb ass gods

Drewsif

Want to see something amazing? How about a colony of ants trained to roll keef blunts?

(You just have to provide the materials and trick them into thinking its food for the winter)

mr.brunch

Veteran
420giveaway
Sorry, what?!?
A fuzzy shadow and a twisted leaf.....

Whatever confused looks like, paint me that way.

St. Phatty

Want to see something amazing? How about a colony of ants trained to roll keef blunts?

(You just have to provide the materials and trick them into thinking its food for the winter)

I have a Cannabis Cat that likes to lick butter off a piece of bread. He eats all the butter and about 2/3 of the slice of bread.