What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Consensio clones

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Anyone ran any of consensio's clones? Theybdrop at valley health option and safe capitol compassion coop in sac. I just picked up a few of his strain, they looked healthy n bug free. They advertise on instagram and have a website if you google consensio clones.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Nobody? Jus got the strawberry watermellon og, woody kush, bob sagget n super glue.

Bishop916

Yeah I'm ready to go grab a plat GSC and strawberry watermelon, thanks for the vote of confidence in this grower

Cannavore

Veteran
saget looks like sour dubble. rename?

they use someone else's picture for their Lucky Charms listing, just a warning of possible shady shit.

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Yeah, also noticed they had lemon skunk a long time ago n then the same pic was used for super lemon haze.
I got the lemon haze, black domina, lucky charms, n gelato now too. Guess we will see in a couple months. So far they are all very healthy tho.

Anyone ran any of consensio's clones? Theybdrop at valley health option and safe capitol compassion coop in sac. I just picked up a few of his strain, they looked healthy n bug free. They advertise on instagram and have a website if you google consensio clones.
I got Gelato, Super glue and GG4 and I managed to fuck them up! They all turned purple on me and droopy lol. Haven't fired up my lamp in few years. I think ima go tomorrow and get a couple more and do them in wool like I usually do. Trying coco with vegbloom and I'm choking hard:dunno:

Attachments

• veg1 197.jpg
    veg1 197.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 8

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
From what ive ran so far...
Slh- legit n some nice hazy fire
Kryptonite - nice frosty plant, seems legit
Godbud - nice yield frosty tropical smell, good plant.
Blue widow- better than blue dream, good yield n a lil denser.
Black Domina- didnt change color even in cold temps, went 9-10 weeks. not a good representation of the strain
Platinum bubba- not like any bubba ive grown, fluffy with grapefruit smell.
Platinum cookies- think this was mislabeled cuz it grew n smellt like Guerilla Glue.
Strawberrywatermelon og- unique ass strain, smells like a watermelon jolly rancher, love this one!
Woody kush- dont see any kush in it, large dumbass crystally kinda fluffy but nice yield tropical smell.
Bob saget- dumbass greasy frosty beery sweet cream smell, medium yield, suseptible to powdeey but good plant.
Super glue- not gelato x gg4 but this is clear in description, old strain with glue in name from before gg4, nice yield, frosty floppy branches, sweet smell.
Purple chenobyl- dumbass frosty purple nugs, low ass yield. Fast finish.
Lucky charms- stays short, smells like fruity pebbles, real frosty, think i like this one too.

gh0stm0de

I ran their gg4 it was legit

To be fair it could be club and not consensio responsible for my review
Extremely unimpressed with their scraggly clones off auburn blvd

This is 2017 you have racks of droopy clones with pm spots on leaf, mites, and algae on cube

GTFO you tryin to bring y2k back ?

Very amateur but if genetics are good then roll the dice my friend

I ran lucky charms my pheno was 45 days when i got the clone i didnt even believe the guy and planned for 60 days. I wonder ehat LC clone they have its probably same nug stocked at auburn

Last edited:

gh0stm0de

Update!!

Showed my face in VHO recently.

Consensio stepped their game up something terrific.

I was very impressed with their clones health and size

Only fair to update

Latest posts

Latest posts